Questions about Dog Poop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

The doggies sounds cute!

I understand you feeling a little weird giving them the info... Its tricky to help someone see that you have their best intrest at heart, and that you are not forcing your ideas on them. The people you are helping sound resonable so far!

Some people mean the best but are clueless(them, not you lol), most of us have been there at one point. I use to think Iams was high quality, until I came here & people informed me that I could find much better food for about the same price.
Me too - I thought Purina One was Awesome! That is what I put on the document... I am just giving out information that has helped me a lot someday, and I am happy to share with them... They are happy to use it, or not
Jasper is a little tiny Maltese that for some reason looks like a little man lol he is so funny, so cute!
Boomer is a little Rat Terrier... sweet as he can be.... So cute.... both of them are so so so so cute - they put a smile on my face from the time I come in, to the time I leave... They touched my heart those little ones... they really did

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like someons has puppy blues!

Do you happen to have any pics to share? I am a sucker for... any animal really, LOL.

You might want to consider adopting a dog one day, if your kitties permit it, lol!

LOL, Purina One was at the top of my 'best foods ever' list before I knew better.