Question of the day Wednesday September 9

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Once Poppycat learned about snow and that the cold white stuff was sometimes easy to walk on when the sun warmed it enough to create a hard crust, he didn't mind it so much.

I enjoy watching videos of cats in the snow ❄

Does your cat tolerate, or hate, snow?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My previous two did not enjoy being out in the snow but loved sitting by the windows and watching it fall. I am anxious to see how the kittens will do if we get any this Winter. They might enjoy it more since they will still be little. They were born in March (guesstimated) but I don't remember if we had any snow last Winter or not.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve brought a little in so they could check it out but they’ve never been outside in it. Mostly they always ignored it; except when the bird feeder gets extra busy during a snow. Then they would watch the feeder intently. :redheartpump: Mooch ignores stuff a lot more these days; so we will see what winter brings!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:yeah: This gang has never been out in the snow.
The girls don't even like rain. If they want to go out back in the screen room and it's raining, I get scolded. All this time, I have had the ability to control the weather and never knew it until Lilith advised me of that. I am expected to cancel it if she wants to relax in her lounge chair by the screen. I've tried. I guess I need way more practice as it hasn't been working. :lol:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the exception of Miss Eleanor, none of ours have ever been out in the snow although they are fascinated by it when looking out the windows. Miss Eleanor didn't seem fazed by it during her time as a feral; just one more thing in the life of an outdoor cat.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Eveliina stays indoors, but I will take her out with me from time to time. She actually does enjoy going out in the snow. I will take her out on a nice winter day and it’s cute watching her explore around and play in the snow. She especially loves curling up infront of the fireplace when she comes back inside.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Austin has never been out in the snow. I don't know completely about Cricket's past, so I don't know is she's ever been out in it either. It doesn't snow much here. We had a neighbor cat who used to come visit. One day after a snowfall, she came down through the yard meowing loudly all the way as if to say what is this stuff? I don't like it!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They know what snow is from when they were feral. They didn't mind it, but they don't like below zero cold weather. They are completely indoor now, I don't even let them out in the garage anymore. Maggie hates the sound of snow falling off the roof and snow storms.