Question Of The Day - Wednesday, September 23rd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....I can't remmber the last one I finished because it was so long ago, but currently I am reading "How Alberta is leading Canada into environmental armageddon and doesn't seem to care". Its about the oil crisis and very interesting.

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh

I would say that is appropiate for teens. It's a great book that shows differences in cultures, different ways of life, religion, beliefs, etc. It is about an 18 year old girl, so it is also relateable.
Terrific! I do need something to read and it sounds like something I'd be interested in.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Umm The Campaigns Of Alexander by Arrian...its for my Alexander the Great class, although I am reading the Creed Brotehr series..not sure the author

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last book I read was "Assassins" the sixth book in the "Left Behind" series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B Jenkins. I am currently reading "The Indwelling", the seventh book. There are three more after that! And two prequals after that I need to get. Good series!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

What is the title of the last book you read?
Just finished "Warrior Rising" by P.C. Cast. It's one of her "Goddess" series of books. Think Harlequin Romance meets Greek Mythology mixed with a touch of today.

I'm currently reading "The Little Friend" by Donna Tartt.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh

Well I'm currently reading "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult. I looove it and I can't wait to see what happens at the end. I highly recommend it.
Great book. Definitely one of my faves of Jodi's.

I finished reading Maureen Lee's Dancing in the dark last weekend. Going to start another of her books today, Leaving liverpool

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Good morning! It looks like it's going to be an unusual weather day for late September....hot and rainy....how odd!

Here's today's Question Of The Day!

What is the title of the last book you read?

I think the last book I read was Lee Child's "Gone Tomorrow." I LOVE his books, and pre-order them from Amazon.com, when he has a new one coming out. He just doesn't write them fast enough!
"Blood and Honor"

It was a story about the Philadelphia Scarfo mob, basically told to George Anastasia by Nick Caramandi, Scarfo's #1 man.