Question Of The Day - Wednesday, October 7th!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only decorate for Christmas, I have a small table top tree (2ft) and I put garland around the living room window and hang some christmas balls from it!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just Christmas. Living in the RV we have no room for a tree - we tried one in the house and it didn't work well with the cats anyway.
We use thumb-tacks to hang tree ornaments along the overhead cabinets.
Gary used to love going crazy on the outside with lights - but he hasn't done that in ages. We do hang fruit out for the birds - I think we got the idea from a TCS member!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My apartment looks pretty much like it's decorated for Halloween, but it's like this all the time...
So no, I don't really decorate at all.

At the moment it looks like I've decorated for 'dumping area day', I had to empty all my bedroom closets because of stupid neighbour downstairs is smoking inside and the smell goes to my wardrobes.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Oh wow! It looks like it's going to be one of those gorgeous, sunny and blue skied autumn days!
It's overcast and raining here..

We tend not to decorate, or decorate much. Between not wanting to spend the money on decorations and the cats it's not worth the trouble.

I'll have candy out for Halloween and my MIL will be coming over to hand some out. She lives outside of town and doesn't get anyone stopping by. I intend to have a nice but simple dinner and will probably get a few Halloween themed items - like plates or napkins for it.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to decorate for Christmas with the tree and all that stuff,but I don't anymore.I have too many kids who would take a tree and all the pretties on it and turn it into a pile of rubble in about 2 seconds if given the chance!My sister does the whole thing every holiday...deco everywhere,inside and especially outside,so I get to be a part of it in that way.