Question of the Day, Wednesday October 19, 2022

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday I had all kinds of ideas for the QOTD, but they escape me today. :lol: As I was turning off my street earlier I remembered that I needed to to the question, so I'll take inspiration from that.

Where was the last place you went?

I'm getting a Covid booster tomorrow and since I don't know how I'll feel after I am getting a few meals together. I've got chicken in the crockpot for tacos and went to the store to get some of the fixings and got Halloween candy while I was there. I went to the liquor store after. I had picked up some cider donut flavored hard cider when we were in New Hampshire a week and a half ago and wanted to see if they had any. A local woman makes soy candles and had posted on Facebook that the fall scents were getting low. She has a stand in front of her house so I went by and picked up a few candles.

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sick for 2 days after this booster! Brutal for me. Today I went to Petsmart which was closed yesterday due to a flood! Went to the clinic for myself for Blood Pressure Monitoring and now am back home having some lunch and knitting a sweater. Now I wil take a nap because my cat gets me up at 3am.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Last place I went was to Target yesterday afternoon. Target is just a few blocks from home, so I shop their often. I needed to pick up my Halloween candy and a few other things.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just came back from Stroller Strides. It was indoors today in the gym/rec center at the park.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The dump. I like going there: rich and poor, old and young, we all end up at the dump!

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sick for 2 days after this booster! Brutal for me. Today I went to Petsmart which was closed yesterday due to a flood! Went to the clinic for myself for Blood Pressure Monitoring and now am back home having some lunch and knitting a sweater. Now I wil take a nap because my cat gets me up at 3am.
What brand of Booster did you receive ?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yesterday I dropped my Mom off to pick up her car at the auto repair place, then ran into the pet store to grab cat food. One of the cashiers was holding a really cool Python. A small kid was really peering at this snake, so someone carried it over to him so he could see it. He looked awed. Then they said, "Do you want to pet it?" and the kid immediately made a face and shook his head, but eventually gave her a pat. I've held snakes before, but I was in a hurry....and it's been so long, I wasn't sure if I wanted to hold one again!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took Michele to an area CVS drug store so she could get her flu shot.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay another knitter! Ravelry ....Corinne2020
KittenKnittenKing - do you know the Cats Helping with Yarncraft forum thread? Been going years and has over 53 000 posts. (The “helping with yarncraft” bit tends to be flexible. If there’s knit or crochet nearby, that counts. “Nearby” can mean in view/in the same room/in the same house/on the same continent/on the same planet. What matters is KITTIES!)