Question Of The Day - Wednesday, October 14th!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

A woman after my own heart.

I don't eat popcorn in movie theatres -- even if I haven't just finished dinner -- because I don't trust the stuff they call "buttery". I do eat Kernels popcorn, though, and prefer of their offerings the white cheddar.

The other thing to say is that I go in fits and starts with popcorn -- don't have any for months, and then can't get enough of it for a while.
Two women after my own heart! Although I will eat movie theater popcorn, but I tell them to go very light on the butter.

And I love kettle corn.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love kettle corn the most.
I don't eat it at the movies, though they charge too much.
Not sure I would eat it for breakfast but I suppose if I was desperate. I like the kettle corn that is already popped in a bag.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popcorn is ok.. I need to be in the mood for it though. I love the movie theater microwave popcorn. I will eat the tinned kind too. The carmel and cheese corn is yummy and the big tins are good for storing catfood in! I just need to get one the Christmas!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE popcorn!!!! Butter, Caramel, Chocolate, White Chocolate/Milk Chocolate, Cheese, Kettle Corn, Parmesean/dill, Oh my goodess you name it....I love the stuff!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love fresh air popped popcorn plain for mindless munching.
I make it weekly with a small bit of healthy organic high heat oil and sometimes a bit of real butter then bag it. Sometimes I add cheese, sea salt, etc. I love this snack and eat it anytime breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sometimes nothing else sounds better. I just cooked a big pot of it today on the stove as a matter of fact.