Question of the Day Wednesday Oct 19 , 2011

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many TV's do you have? How much time to do you spend watching TV?

We have 2 TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. We only watch about 2 hours of TV in the evening during the week, more on weekends

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
None! I have no physical television in my apartment. I live alone, and the few shows that I watch (The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, The Office, Pan Am, and Top Gear UK) I can get on Hulu or Netflix.

It's great not paying for cable.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have two, but they are out in the trailer and rarely, if ever, turned on.

What we do watch is on the computers through Hulu or Netflix

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your sense of responsability!...

Originally Posted by Catkiki

How many TV's do you have? How much time to do you spend watching TV?
Being honest try to not spend a lot of time behind of TV...
but we have 3 TV´s at home,...

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actual watching is probably an hour-2 hours a day. I do keep the tv on for company while I'm cleaning, although now that I have a Sirius/XM radio I tend to put that on instead.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does this question include broken tvs we havent gotten rid of yet??? Cuz if so we have a lot. LOL
Right now we have 2 perfectly fine tvs, 2 that are semi alright one has a funky screen and one has messed up sound that needs jimmy rigged. We have two broken tvs that we are waiting to take to the free appliance dump thingermabobber that dfs work does and one that has been torn apart and turned into a kitty lounge.

I generally have the tv on all day but I honestly only watch what I dvred the night before and once those shows are done I pick up a book and I read the rest of the day. I could live without a tv for 90% of the day.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 2 TVs, but rarely watch any during the week. I may watch a few hours on weekends though, and a few more with Rob if he's channel surfing. We do watch movies once a week or so.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have two but only one is hooked up. We used to have one in our bedroom, but now just the one in the living room. I watch too much TV right now being laid off. There is only so much else you can do while sitting around all day.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have two, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. Other than 5-6 hours throughout the week, I don't watch it that much anymore. I listen to music while I'm cleaning and cooking. When I'm on the computer, I'll listen to music from my iPod library on the computer.

The tv in the living room is getting ready to bite the dust, we think, so we may be looking for a new one.

I'd like to put a tv in the basement so that I can have something to do when I'm using the treadmill and the Bowflex. Right now, I listen to my iPod and that gets boring after a while.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Just 1 TV and is usually always on when I am home. Background noise mostly since I live alone at home and it helps block the sounds of my neighbors. I really don't watch anything anymore. During dinner time mostly.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just 1 big one, and it too is usually on if we're home for background noise.
There are very few shows we actually watch.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. I usually watch TV thru the prime time hours. I have been recording my fav shows since I've been watching baseball in prime time lately.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 tvs 2 work.

At least 5 hours because I never miss Terra Nova, Urban Legends, Unforgettable, American Horror Story & The Secret Circle. Plus the movies I rent. I usually wait until the weekends to watch everything.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Just one in the living room. I rarely watch anything but the evening news, so 25 - 60 minutes a day tops; DH probably watches closer to 90 minutes a day.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one tv in my house. A lot of times, I'm too busy to even bother watching it, but if I have a free day, I'll maybe watch 2-3 hours or so.