Question of the Day, Wednesday, November 8, 2023

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning, almost afternoon, and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :catman: My husband and I try to agree on shows when watching tv but that doesn't always happen. Thankfully we have two tv's on two separate floors of the house. The only problem is the downstairs tv is bigger so we disagree on who's going to watch upstairs.:biggrin:

HOW MANY TV'S DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOME? IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ARE THEY THE SAME SIZE?

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 TVs one in the living room and one in my son's bedroom. The downstairs one is slightly bigger than the one my son has but there's not much difference his is 48 and downstairs one is 52 I think.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 5 TVs but only three are in consistent use.
The main one in the living room...not sure of size but it's big enough for a living room. This is my area to "hang out".
The one in the basement, still a good size but don't know how big. The basement is the "man cave" I guess, it's where my husband hangs out and has his gaming stuff hooked up.
Then we have one in our bedroom. We both like to watch TV as we get settled to sleep.
The last two TVs are older ones we never got rid of. The bigger one is in one of the spare rooms that I had originally set up when we were thinking about fostering mama and baby kitties. I turned it into a mini living room so we could also be in there and hang out with them for socializing...It never panned out...not yet anyway, but the room is still set up. The other TV is an old tube TV that I have set up in the other spare room. We will never get rid of it unless it breaks as it's the only TV that you can still play the original Nintendo Duck Hunt game on. The gun only works with tube TVs.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 but I don't really know what size they are. We have one in the living room thats larger. One in our bedroom thats a little smaller. And one in the kitchen that we use for school thats the smallest. All are appropriate for the use and size room they are in I guess.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have 4. All flat screen. The largest is in our living room (we have no den) - it's HUGE. Not my choice. Husband wanted it. It is good for movies. Whatever.
Our bedroom, guest room and office area all have one too. But all are a LOT smaller.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
QTY (7) - 4 same size probably 30 inch in bedrooms , 2 bigger ones maybe 65 inches living room and gazebo and the man cave has an 80 inch.
Wow, 7 tv's - can I come to your house? :lol:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
One, a flat screen, forget the size, but it's not large. I haven't watched it since 2016.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Two: one in the bedroom and one in the living room.

The one in the living room is large, and quite nice (I guess it should be for what it cost!). My bedroom TV is at least 15 years old - it was my friend's in high school, then was in our dorm room, then our rental house, and finally she let me take it because she didn't want to move with it again. My dad absolutely hates it since it's not "nice" but really, it works perfectly fine and is actually pretty perfect for a bedroom TV as it's not overly large or too bright.