QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2021

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Last night when Carleton was in a playful mood I realized I couldn't find his favorite toy, a stuffed cherry. He's always losing it because he bats it under furniture, in between objects, etc. We have a back-up one but that gets lost too. While I was searching I started to count how many cat toys he has and counted 34. He's definitely not neglected. :biggrin:

For today's QUESTION OF THE DAY - HOW MANY TOYS DOES YOUR CAT OR CATS HAVE AND WHICH TOY IS THIER FAVORITE ONE? :happycat:

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The girls have a blue mouse-shaped toybox full of toys. Lots of meeces in the house and they're all over the house. Catnip-scented pillows. The turbo circles. And the red laser lights. The most favored toy is whichever toy they pounce on at any given time.

BooBoo used to search through the toybox, looking for anything that seemed interesting. Tabby does that now. She actually move stuff around in the toybox, looking for something. When she finds it, she'll hook it with a claw and bring it out. One morning, she spent about 30 minutes, just taking toys out of the toybox!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow, and now Lola, have dozens and dozens of toys. The favorite of both are cat springs. I have purchased so many packages there must be at least a hundred in the house although you can only find ten or so at a time. The second favorite are sparkle balls which are also under every piece of furniture along with the cat springs. Willow likes to retrieve them from her water dish where she regularly drops one and then request we play fetch with a soggy one. And coming in third are small balls including golf balls. These are a nighttime favorite and I will wake up to the sound of a golf ball rolling or a rubber ball smacking against the wall.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) too many!
2) Lelia's favorite is the worm thing that attaches to a cat wand. Sparkle's favorite is anything with Yeoww catnip.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie has easily 2 dozen or so toys not counting lost yet to be found again along with the kind i am able to buy in bulk(non dyed tinsel balls,plastic balls) :lol:every morning my apartment is a mess of toy clutter by 6 am was easier to keep my nephew entertained with a hammer and rocks to bust as a lil kid:lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey has far too many toys. He is always loosing balls! Everywhere!

Right now, he has 4 balls missing!!!
When I get down on all fours and lookunder the furniture, I will find “most” of them — not all, but most. I use soft sponge balls for him; so that he do s not disturb the tenant below me

His favorite toys wand ones: Da Mouse and Da Bee. As far as stuffed toys—- Yeow catnip trout, and Banana are the ones he wears out.

I have to keep extras on hand!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of my animals have a bunch of toys. The cats' toys though have had to be hidden from my destructive puppy, so they don't get to play with them in areas where the dog is allowed. I did just recently buy a toy at Aldi that is called like a sneak-and-swat that all the cats love.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cats have to many toys to count. Ohmypaw has this idiotic stuffed fish that is rechargeable. It is motion activated and will flop like a noisy fish out of water. He plays with that thing all the time. I wake up at 3 am to the loud noisy fish sound and he is holding it in his paws while the tail slaps his face. Thankfully after 2 months the loud fish is starting to become boring to him. His latest favorite is a small mouse with missing ears and tail that he likes to throw around.

Cheetah likes “ Da Bird” and there is also a couple of bamboo pieces on a wire called the “Cat Dancer” she likes and also a butterflyon a wire. She doesn’t feel like playing much anymore though. Back before she got sick, she loved to play.