Question Of The Day, Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ah...what shall I ask you all today???

LOL...I've got it! And a meme shall be my answer!

What do most people learn only after it is too late?

If this looks familiar, it's because I stole it from my own post in the "Funny Pictures" thread....but LORD, it's true!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a dream isn’t enough. You need a good plan to get there.
And perseverance to see it through.
And even with a good plan and perseverance, a bit of luck doesn't hurt.

Love is blind.
No, I think true love sees truly, and loves anyway.

Fake friends are better off dropped.
Ain't that the truth!

That you can survive things you thought would totally destroy you, and, more importantly, that it's worth it to survive. Love and joy can bloom again even after huge disasters.

Margret

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That you can survive things you thought would totally destroy you, and, more importantly, that it's worth it to survive. Love and joy can bloom again even after huge disasters.

Margret
"Going through" afraid is courageous, courage isn't courage without fear. Even people who think they're cowards can show great courage when the time and conditions are right.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to college will give you a better life. Please try to go if at all possible. Do it while you're young and have scholarships & time to pay back the student loan. Minimum wage is not enough to live on. :(
BUT, starting life $50,000 in debt and then not being able to find a job in your field is a real risk (as my cousin who works decorating cakes at Walmart, with an expensive degree, can tell you). Trade school may be a better option for many people. Plumbers and electricians make good money!