Question of the Day, Wednesday, May 3, 2023

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :dancingblackcat: I heard today is Amazon Pet Day, not that I'm a big fan of J. Bezos,😉 but it sounds like a good idea for pets of all shapes and sizes. It's a 48-hour event that features many products on sale to help you feed, pamper, and play with the pets in your life. Amazon Pet Day will offer 48 hours of pet deals May 2 and May 3
We recently received two coupons for pet items, one for 30% off and another for 20% off at our two favorite local pet stores. We bought two cases of Carleton's wet food at one store and toys for him, our daughter's and neighbor's dog at the other.

WHAT WAS THE LAST ITEM YOU BOUGHT FOR YOUR CAT OR OTHER PETS?

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Craft paper. It is a big deal for them to have crumpled up paper in a corner that they use for tents...or whatever it is that they actually use it for. I think it is one of those cat "if I can't see you, you can't see me" kind of things.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure which was the last "item" : 185 US dollars worth of cat food ordered on-line or the vet bill which was not quite as expensive but was the second one in 2 consecutive days. Cats are certainly a luxury item!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wet cat food.

Yes they can when health problems begin. Alice was on kidney food the last 5 years of her life and it did get expensive.
Indeed. Digger has food issues, so, because everybody shares, everybody gets the z/d prescription food- except Stretch. He gets the c/d for his urinary problems, and yes, the food is quite spendy, even from Chewy.