Question Of The Day, Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now here's a thing I've been pondering...Hekitty lives a pretty good life. If you were a cat, what do you think your favorite part of being a cat would be?

I can think of 40 or 50, but what comes to mind right now is being able to sprawl out any which way and people just saying, "Awwwwwww...How cute!!!"

Like this: Teh Sprawl 3.jpg

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, Norachan Norachan , my coffee spewed everywhere as I was reading your comment! Yes, cats DO get in to the most amazing, often seemingly awkward, positions! And then they nap in said position.

I think to a cat, the best part of being a cat is the human staff you have at your command! LOL

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Sleep is the first thing I thought of too, but also the ability to leap so far & high and always land on my feet when falling. I'd also love to be as excited about anything as some feathers on wire/wand make my cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And the more I think about it, the better sleep sounds! That deep, boneless sleep that cats do so well and so often!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well...there's that...although, if you were a cat, you might have a different perspective on it. I mean, Hekitty has no issues with "playing the cello" at any given moment.

tlcd76

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For me it would be the "petting". Can you imagine how nice it would be to get massaged for endless hours of the day? Odie and Garfield are my little babies at 7 weeks old and lay on me to sleep for hours at a time and I always find myself petting them while they sleep.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another vote for sleep here. But then being able to ignore everyone sounds pretty appealing at the moment since my furless kid just told me she can't change her socks because her nose is running but she REALLY wants to go outside.