Question Of The Day, Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, man. I have to get to bed. First, I typed the date as Wednesday, Mary 29, THEN I typed as Wednesday, Maybe 29. Third time was a charm, although I kinda like the second option the best!

If you suddenly found out that all the supernatural creatures your parents assured you weren't real, were...how would you react? To know that you are living in a world of vampires and werewolves and ghosts...but also fairies and elves and unicorns.

I think I would be wildly excited. Now, living next door to a vampire, especially with my love of being up and out at night, might be problematical, but I'm going to go on the likelihood of being able to come to some sort of accomodation with him or her. Take it from a "Look, neighbors don't bite neighbors. Let's go to the plasma center and grab you a bag of Blood Lite." And I wouldn't want to be alone in the woods during the nights of the full moon, although legends differ as to how much humanity werewolves might or might not retain...but other than that, BRING IT ON!

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait - what... what do you mean "weren't" real!? They're not real? What!?

I would be outside looking around waiting to meet them all and learn from and about them. Excited - but there would be a little apprehension too. Slow and steady as they say.

neely neely lol. PS - Don't cut down any small berry bushes - 'cause you really don't want to see that bad side of the fairies if you do. :fear:The vamps ain't got nothing on them then. ;-)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be fascinating to say the least and come to think of it, life was magical as a kid because of such beliefs. That sense of wonder about such things often disappears due to our busy and stressful lives.
Maybe it's a win win anyway. So, I get bitten by a vampire and turn into one. It's a new and exciting chapter to look forward to.
Also they always look empowered and quite purposeful in the flics and they only bite beautiful people.....so...….
Ok. lets do it!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be excited and scared at the same time. It would be exciting to see them and find out more about them, though it would also be pretty terrifying if they were anything like they are in the movies - especially vampires and the like, haha. Don't think I'd be too keen on sharing my town with a big fire-breathing dragon either!
I've always had a theory that because there are other life forms in space, there must be some other type of species/creature out there too. The universe is so incredibly vast that we can't be the only species out there.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
[QUOTE="FeralHearts, post: 4931423, member: 10022888" neely neely lol. PS - Don't cut down any small berry bushes - 'cause you really don't want to see that bad side of the fairies if you do.[/QUOTE]

You mean they're not like the tooth fairy? :flail:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
""Look, neighbors don't bite neighbors. Let's go to the plasma center and grab you a bag of Blood Lite."

:flail::flail::flail::flail:
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 you kill me :crackup:

I always thought there was this big green or brown one eyed or multi eyed closet monster that would only appear and be alive when I was in bed and the lights were out. Thankfully, about 2 weeks ago I learned to sleep with the lights off :lol:
If that thing were real I'd probably sick Baby Girl on it. She could defeat a slime monster with one paw tied behind her back.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be fascinating to say the least and come to think of it, life was magical as a kid because of such beliefs. That sense of wonder about such things often disappears due to our busy and stressful lives.
Maybe it's a win win anyway. So, I get bitten by a vampire and turn into one. It's a new and exciting chapter to look forward to.
Also they always look empowered and quite purposeful in the flics and they only bite beautiful people.....so...….
Ok. lets do it!
Hey, look at Count Chocula. He has his own cereal :thumbsup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, man. I have to get to bed. First, I typed the date as Wednesday, Mary 29, THEN I typed as Wednesday, Maybe 29. Third time was a charm, although I kinda like the second option the best!

If you suddenly found out that all the supernatural creatures your parents assured you weren't real, were...how would you react? To know that you are living in a world of vampires and werewolves and ghosts...but also fairies and elves and unicorns.

I think I would be wildly excited. Now, living next door to a vampire, especially with my love of being up and out at night, might be problematical, but I'm going to go on the likelihood of being able to come to some sort of accomodation with him or her. Take it from a "Look, neighbors don't bite neighbors. Let's go to the plasma center and grab you a bag of Blood Lite." And I wouldn't want to be alone in the woods during the nights of the full moon, although legends differ as to how much humanity werewolves might or might not retain...but other than that, BRING IT ON!
This will be a boring answer, but I don't recall my parents ever telling me about those creatures one way or another, because I don't think the subjects ever came up.