Question Of The Day - Wednesday, May 28th!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make a list sometimes, but when I do, I usually end up getting one or two things that I didn't put on it.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an impulse buyer! I always forget to put things on the list! I do make a list so I am sure to get things I need.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take a list and try to stick strictly to it, but every once in a while i might make a small impulse buy. I try not to though!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

What's a list

i gave up on using a shopping list!
i do my shopping online, i alway's make sure i buy all the basic's. i usually buy a few other thing's, if they catch my eye!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I do both! I have a list and always get everything on that list. I also wander around looking for anything I might have left off the list.
Me too...I don't have a lost for clothing shopping though, and thats why that maybe gets out of hand sometimes

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually make a list and try to stick to it. I'm pretty good at staying within what is on my list if Rob is with me. If not, I can get carried away sometimes and find a few extra things I really dont need but want.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Grocery shopping - I make a list and then usu. forget to bring it!!

(I blame my middle-aged brain for that!)

I can't go into Costco for just a thing or two - usually spend waaaay too much!

But with the economy the way it is, I have vowed that there will be less food waste in the house going forward. It is too expensive to do that.

Impulse shopping can be a problem with me, but I tend to agonize more than purchase impulsively.... especially with money so tight right now.

Hard for me to pass up a bargain!
You and me both with the less food waste! I would plan menus every day and shop for the ingredients because I love to cook. So, I would have a list and buy what was on it but if something intrigued me, I got it too.

Since prices have gone up on everything, I now go to the store with a few ideas for dinner and then walk around to see what is on sale, especially since I mostly use fresh foods. Yesterday mussels were on sale ($3.99/lb) so mussels we had! Delicious, BTW.

My lists now are how I can do all my errands in the least amount of gas distance.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Good Morning! With the holiday, a vacation day, and my regular day off, I've had a nice l-o-n-g weekend (I almost forgot it was Wednesday!!!
)

When you go shopping, are you an impulse buyer, or do you take a list and stick to it?

I make a list and stick to it pretty well. If I see something that catches my eye, and I can rationalize it to myself, I usually pick it up too! So my answer is...a little of both!
I try to make a list but sometimes it seems like I spend more