Question Of The Day - Wednesday, May 21st!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rob and I have cell phones we use primarily. When our house is finished, we dont plan on having a landline. Everyone always calls our cell phones anyway. His parents have a landline though. (And we used to use that number for "Home Phone" ... until we started getting messages a week or more AFTER someone left them!!).

So we'll be having just our Verizon cell phones in a few months.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have both. Back in the dark ages of dial up I had two land lines. One for me and one for the computer. Now I have cable for my computer.

I tried using my cell for long distance but in those days it just never sounded right. Then in my decline I find using a headset with the land line is more comfortable.

When I am out of the house my cell is on and in my pocket at all times. Actually thanks to the family plan I've somehow managed to add two more numbers that I get to pay for.

I don't text. Never have and have no idea how others can do it so easily.

We were talking about this the other day. I think if finances got bad and I needed to cut back. I would drop the land line, the extra cells and the TV portion of the cable.

If things really got bad I would drop everything but my on line. So much of my daily life is on line it would be very hard to live with out it. If people need to communicate they can send e-mail.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have both a land line, & a mobile phone. i tend to use my mobile phone more though, as am on contract, & text alot of the time!
however, i use the land line to call company number's, as it's FAR to expensive to do so, on my mobile phone LOL!

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have both land and cell. My dad works second shift, so he calls my mom's cell on his cell. I keep my cell around when I'm out in case there's an emergency...my aunt calls our land line. Basically, we use both land and cell equally. lol