Question of the Day, Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My wedding ring, for some reason I've just never gotten used to putting jewellery on every day and occasionally forget, I feel naked without it, especially if my husband is with me, I don't want to look like "the other woman".

I also can't get by without my meds, just knowing I have them with me gives me the confidence to get through the day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My wedding ring, I feel naked without it
:agree: I agree and thought about posting that too. I wear my wedding ring wherever I go except to the gym because I don't want it to get scratched if I'm using the equipment or weights.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My purse. I don't carry much, but it has my wallet, my appointment book, my keys, and I add my cell phone before I leave.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My wedding ring, for some reason I've just never gotten used to putting jewellery on every day and occasionally forget, I feel naked without it, especially if my husband is with me, I don't want to look like "the other woman".

I also can't get by without my meds, just knowing I have them with me gives me the confidence to get through the day.
I was like that until I couldn't wear my set anymore. Eventually I got a silicone ring so my finger wouldn't feel so naked in public! I wore my wedding band on a chain 24/7 but it's not the same.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phone, Key, Wallet, Debit Card, Medicaid Card, Driver's License, mittens, coat, boots in the winter, sometimes cash for coffee. My wallet also has my vaccination card in there now, and my cats' Home Again microchip cards. Also my food stamps card, but I haven't used it.