Question of the Day, Wednesday, March 8, 2023

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :hellocat: Whenever I'm in a rush to leave the house I inevitably forget to take something with me. Sometimes it's a minor thing I can do without and other times it's my cell phone which I've become so dependent on. But the one thing I hate not having with me is my watch. I know it may sound foolish to some people but I've been wearing a wrist watch for as long as I can remember and when I don't have it I feel lost.

WHAT DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TAKE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE BESIDES YOUR CELL PHONE?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My purse and keys...but it's what's IN the purse that is a necessity. Of course my wallet but I can't go anywhere without chapstick/lip balm, sunglasses and an extra hair tie...just in case. I have other "emergency" type stuff in my purse but they're not quite as important.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have a purse of some sort that has my wallet, which has all of those things like the Auto Club card, license, insurance cards, one credit card. Cell phone is always with me someplace. In the purse are all the things I might need like kleenex, lipstick, sunglasses, pepper spray. My phone is a must. If it is chilly, I need the right outerwear. It is a big deal for me to get out the door

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm going in my backyard or outside with my dogs, the only thing I definitely need are shoes (and of course clothing appropriate for the weather). If I'm actually going somewhere, my keys and my phone which has my bank cards, insurance card, and ID in a slot on the back. I stopped carrying a purse a few years ago and I have loved not having to deal with that.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Keys, though if I forget them I probably won't get far. :lol:
I always have my purse, aka the Black Hole, because it has a ton of "little stuff" in there I never use when I have it but ALWAYS need when I don't....

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing exotic, but already always in the car is a first aid kit, gloves, small knife, flashlight, Kleenex, bungies, and then whatever tools might be needed that day. More intriguing is what comes home…cool rocks, moss, berries.

What I always forget: cloth bags for shopping (just shoot me) & generally my travel mug.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I worked I always wore a watch,but no more.If we're going somewhere,I alway take my purse.I'm the one who carries the insurance cards that are in my wallet...will probably need my inhaler,eye drops,my discount card in case we're going to WalMart.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I'm driving somewhere my purse and keys. If I am going for a walk usually just my keys. I am not really tied to my phone. If I am going any distance I take it just in case. If I am just going to the supermarket, I don't bother with it. I am within walking distance of the store, I walk over if I just need one or two things. I rarely have those kinds of trips anymore since it is just me. I get everything I need for at least a week in one trip.