Question of the Day, Wednesday, March 27, 2024

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :hellocat: I had to reorganize the shelves in my medicine cabinet because some of my bottles were too tall and wouldn’t fit in. I don’t keep medicine in there because the humidity from the shower would affect it. However, I have all my hair products, face cleansing products, Q tips, rubbing alcohol, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorant and bandaids in the cabinet. How about you?

WHAT’S IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am the same as you. I keep personal care products in the medicine cabinet as well. Since there are no small children around I keep medicines on the dresser in the bedroom. When there were still small children around I kept them on the very top shelf in the linen closet.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally, I have nothing in our medicine cabinet. I keep my toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and blades in a drawer of the vanity, and shave cream on a shelf. Michele, on the other hand, keeps a bunch of stuff in there but since I don't use it, I couldn't say exactly what.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We don‘t have a medicine cabinet. Got rid of it when we remodeled our bathroom. We put in a cabinet with drawers and shelves. First shelf has our toothbrushes, pastes, etc. Second shelf has the cats’ grooming supplies, ear cleaners, etc. We keep meds and such in a cabinet in the kitchen.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Hubby keeps his meds in a row on the bathroom counter so he won't forget to take them! I keep supplements and OTC meds in a kitchen drawer so we can both find them easily.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don’t actually have one. Most of my cosmetics and things are on the counter, a little drawer, or under the sink. I’m waiting for a cotton ball/pad dispenser I ordered to come. That and a qtip dispenser will be wall mounted once we paint the bathroom in a couple months. But it’s still pretty cluttered and annoying when you clean. Everyone uses my bathroom so everyone seems to have things on my sink counter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When there were still small children around I kept them on the very top shelf in the linen closet.
:yeah: Ditto! I not only kept medicine on the top shelf of the linen closet when the kids were small but in the back to hide them.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m disabled and need a lot of medication; so my vital daily meds are forefront of my cabinet (I have to take 5 a day), as well as vitamin supplements and iron tablets as I’m anaemic. I also have tablets for acne and cough medicine and lozenges.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing much really.A couple of pairs of tweezers ,razor blades,some eye drops and that's it.Harry keeps his meds together ,as there are so many ,in his office in a pill organizer for the week,and that's where he keeps his bottles too.Mine are on a shelf in our bedroom.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't have a medicine cabinet over the sink, but I have a drawer in the bathroom that has your basic first aid stuff (medical tape, bandages, neosporin, etc.)
The cabinet over the sink has herbs and such.
The lower cabinet in the kitchen next to the sink has been turned into the pet cabinet. It has emergency canned food, water, supplements, vet wrap, as well as things like benadryl and other remedies. I cleaned it out and organized it a few months ago, and it's nice having all the dog and cat stuff in one place.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have one. I'd like to install one, but then I'd have to repaint the whole bathroom because I didn't paint behind the mirror.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m disabled and need a lot of medication; so my vital daily meds are forefront of my cabinet (I have to take 5 a day), as well as vitamin supplements and iron tablets as I’m anaemic. I also have tablets for acne and cough medicine and lozenges.
That is why I need to keep my meds in the closet - too many for the bathroom 🤣