Question of the day Wednesday March 17

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
:clover: Happy St Patrick's Day :clover:

When Poppycat is napping, he sometimes has dreams that cause his paws to twitch, and even his whiskers will twitch at times :) I wonder if he's thinking about catching mice?

What does your cat think about when s/he is dreaming during naps?

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bandit dreams about chasing toy's his leg's twitch like he's running sometimes. Patches I have no idea just lately he's begun jumping in his sleep he jumped of the sofa like he'd been poked landed on the floor and looked around as if he was confused what was going. My son said he did the same thing off his bed. He gave my son a fright it was the middle of the night and he wondered what had happened.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitty might be thinking about attacking birds or mice because she does some chattering in her sleep. She doesn't do this for too long, but it is interesting that she is having those kind of dreams and it puts her in hunting mode (at least with the chattering). I have to pet her if she wakes up from that state because she gets a bit worked up. She is one crazy kitty, but I love her.:catlove:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy probably dreams about murdering the dog.
:flail: :lol2::lol::yess:
LMAO, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am clueless as to what Big Cal is dreaming about but I believe she is having pleasant thoughts
What the heck are dreams anyway? :ruminating::dunno::headscratch:, unresolved emotions,random thoughts?
Whatever they are, Cal snores lightly or sometimes she snorts, coos, moves her lips, is
she thinkin' about a fella?, makes sweet mewing or wowing sounds. She is more vocal when
sleeping than while awake, darling girl💝💗💞