Question Of The Day, Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So, I seem to be on a book kick lately, but you need to have the oil changed and the tires rotated on your imagination...we are going on a journey!

You are going to be the hero/ine of a fiction book. You are YOU. Your personality, looks, life history (with a few tweaks if necessary; such as special training, skills, etc). WHO is going to write your book (any author, living or dead), WHAT GENRE is it, and WHAT IS THE TITLE?

LOL, I torn on the author...either Sofie Kelly/Ryan or possible Claire Donnalley, I'll be a Cozy Mystery with a paranormal/cat theme, and the title will be "Witch Way is Up?" Plucky, older small-town witch and her intrepid (telepathic) tortie solve crimes, leave police baffled, and generally spread gentle, healing magics where needed. (Think Hallmark's "The Good Witch" movies, but much older, and far, far more rotund!)

I really, really wanted to list Terry Pratchett as the author...but would he do a cozy for me? If you Pratchett experts think he might, THROW HIS NAME IN THERE!

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
J.K Rowling can write my book. I want to be a witch in the Harry Potter books. That would be a dream come true if only that were real...I don't know what the title would be. I think the Half-Blood Princess would be a good title.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few running title ideas for a memoir or two I hope to write about my experiences with depression and other mental illnesses. The first is Wednesday's Child since I was born on a Wednesday and I was a woeful child at that. The other is one that I'm sure people will be like, what in the...? It is My Life as Fingers. It's basically because I feel like I've lived 10 lives in the 32 years I've been on this earth, so I wanted to structure it by focusing on each life I've lived in 10 chapters, one for each finger. It's a stretch, I know, but whatever.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Genre: Humor
Title: My Cats didn't invite you so go away
Author: Dr. Seuss

Possible cover photo?
belle.jpg

No one gives the stink eye quite like Queen Lily Belle :cloudy::lol:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You know, I'd read any one or ALL of these!

Thanks for your patience with my odd questions!