Question of The Day - Wednesday, June 25th!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Besides my mom and my furkids..

My best friend is named Vanessa. I have known her since we were in the 5th grade. when we were younger we lived right across the street from each other which was awesome! I would always go over to her house, since we have always had pets she rarely came over to mine she LOVES them but she has asthma really bad.
so we did everything together! we were really into ice hockey when we were younger for the guys.
but the team got sold so we lost interest. she always loved fixing my hair and doing my makeup too. she still does.
I think she should be a beautician seriously she is that good!

we have been friends for about 12 years and she is such an awesome friend, she always listens to me no matter what the situation and isn't judgemental of anything. We are very, very close and I thank God I have a friend like her.
She is having her 3rd baby next month - another girl.
and she's only my age. She has the patience of a saint! I love her girls they are a handful but atleast I can give them back.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two best friends. My husband, most definitely. We are 100% there for each other no matter what. We can talk about anything. We were friends first, anyway.

I also have a best friend who lives in Indiana. We met when we were five years old (16 years ago). We lost touch for awhile, and then in high school we met up again. We didn't even realize who one another was until she started talking about a dog I had when I was younger that she would come play with when hanging out with me. We were inseparable afterwards, until I moved to NC in 2004 and she was still in NJ. I then moved to SC and she moved out to IN. We still keep in touch and reminisce about all the wonderful times we had when we'd hang out. We're still there for each other when needed, too

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend is definitely my boyfriend. We're always there for each other, and can talk to each other about anything. My other is definitely my mom.

I had another best friend, who was a girl, but we had a falling out, and while we're still friends, we're not as close as we were in college. We use to hang out all the time, and text and call each other constantly. And then she got a boyfriend. And it was like I disappeared. I miss my college days.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don`t really have a best friend right now. That`s not to say I don`t have friends, just nobody that close right now.

I did know a girl who I met when we lived in the same building a few years back. We got on so well and had such a good laugh but we lost touch about 6 months ago.

However, I`ve just signed up to Facebook ( something I swore I`d never do! ) and have found a lot of old friends from college wwhich is really great. I`m enjoying catching up with everyone.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend would have to be my SO. We've been together for 2 and a half years and I couldn't imagine life without him. I've had troubles making good friends that I trust so right now the only "friends" I have besides my SO would be my family.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My best friend is Sue. I've known her for 31+ years. There are times where we may not talk to each other or see each other for months or years at a time. But when we do it's like no time has passed.

We have been thru good times, bad times and some strange times (I could tell some stories) and always been there for each other.