Question of the Day - Wednesday, June 22nd

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Most of them don't need their claws clipping as they go out into their enclosure and claw the trees. (And I doubt they'd let me trim them anyway.)

Forest isn't as active as the others, I clip his front claws every few months. The only other one who will allow me to clip his claws is Little Boy. He's been trying to shred one of the wooden door frames ever since we moved in, so as soon as he starts on that again I know it's time for a trim. It takes two of us to do it, one to hold him and one to clip. All the way through he makes this mournful "NooooOOO NooooOOO!" sound.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Most of them don't need their claws clipping as they go out into their enclosure and claw the trees. (And I doubt they'd let me trim them anyway.)

Forest isn't as active as the others, I clip his front claws every few months. The only other one who will allow me to clip his claws is Little Boy. He's been trying to shred one of the wooden door frames ever since we moved in, so as soon as he starts on that again I know it's time for a trim. It takes two of us to do it, one to hold him and one to clip. All the way through he makes this mournful "NooooOOO NooooOOO!" sound.

Poor Little Boy... I can hear him from here...

Sundar had his front claws clipped a couple of days ago as it's Winter here.  That means he climbs under the duvet at night and 'makes biscuits' on my hip.