Question Of The Day, Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We've all heard this when we were just little ones,

On which day of the week were you born? And does this seem to generally fit? OH ALL RIGHT, I know it "generally fits" EVERYONE, kinda like a newspaper horoscope, but play along here and just have fun with it!

I was born on a Monday, and I think, perhaps, that when I was in my teens, twenties and even thirties, that might have fit a bit. But then, there is a beauty to youth, almost always. I kinda surprised myself here. I'd never bothered to actually look this up, and my mom told me I was a Wednesday's child.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born on a Sunday, towards the evening. I am fair... blonde and green eyed, hopefully wise because of all of life's experiences, and I try to be good. Gay doesn't describe me well, but I am working on that. I try to bring happiness into my life every day when I feel down, there is so much to be thankful for in my life. But for me, the glass always seems to be half empty, and it shouldn't be. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter and grand child,all my cats, my garden and hundreds of flowers, and a beautiful home......what more could I want?

HellsBells80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was born on a Friday so loving and giving, I'd say that applies to me, I'm a mom of 4, im a loving wife daughter and sister I have some very close friendships that I've kept for over 20 years, and of course I have my 5 cats that I love and adore and try to give them whatever they need/want. :heartshape::sunshine:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I know I was born towards the end of the week but not sure which day. :dunno: You've peeked my curiosity so I guess I'll have to look it up.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to Google my birth date. I'm Monday, fair of face. I do have really, really pale white skin. Since I burn horribly in the sun, I just stay out of it.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tuesday, full of grace.

I think that's not the literal graceful movement version. But the character traits, from the dictionary...

1. Abounding in grace or mercy; manifesting love, or bestowing mercy; characterized by grace; beneficent; merciful; disposed to show kindness or favor; condescending; as, his most gracious majesty.

2. Abounding in beauty, loveliness, or amiability; graceful; excellent.

3. Produced by divine grace; influenced or controlled by the divine influence; as, gracious affections.

Synonyms: Virtuous. Good. Self-sacrificing. Kind. Friendly; with kind condescension (in other words, being kind even to those you think are “beneath” you and/or those who are younger or less knowledgeable than you.) Dignity. Charm. Class.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was born on a Sunday (yes, I also had to look it up).

So:
The child born on the Sunday
Is fair and wise and good and gay.
Is this me? Well, I try to be all of those things, although lately the "gay" part has been rather difficult. How well do I succeed? For the most part I think I do pretty well, although whatever wisdom I may have is the result of having lived long enough to acquire it (and having been raised by a very wise woman).

I am a Monday's child, but not fair of face. Thankfully, though, Rick thinks I am!
Listen to Rick! He's the one who's looking at you, after all.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
But for me, the glass always seems to be half empty, and it shouldn't be.
I ran across this the other day, and loved it. An optimist says, "The glass is half full." A pessimist says, "The glass is half empty." A cat says, "What does it matter? The glass can be refilled!"

I know I was born towards the end of the week but not sure which day. :dunno: You've peeked my curiosity so I guess I'll have to look it up.
I used this to get mine. Should have posted it with the question! SORRY, GUYS!
Day of the Week you were Born Calculator - Famlii

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ran across this the other day, and loved it. An optimist says, "The glass is half full." A pessimist says, "The glass is half empty." A cat says, "What does it matter? The glass can be refilled!"

I used this to get mine. Should have posted it with the question! SORRY, GUYS!
Day of the Week you were Born Calculator - Famlii
MY cats say, "THAT glass is yours. WE want our fountain that's been freshly cleaned with a new filter added and we want it filled with cool, but not COLD water."

I was born on a Wednesday.

its-beena-rough-week-caption-by-kitty-works-woe-is-6880753.png

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've all heard this when we were just little ones,

On which day of the week were you born? And does this seem to generally fit? OH ALL RIGHT, I know it "generally fits" EVERYONE, kinda like a newspaper horoscope, but play along here and just have fun with it!

I was born on a Monday, and I think, perhaps, that when I was in my teens, twenties and even thirties, that might have fit a bit. But then, there is a beauty to youth, almost always. I kinda surprised myself here. I'd never bothered to actually look this up, and my mom told me I was a Wednesday's child.
Saturday baby here, and yup...I work for a living, work with my hands. If my hands fell off, I'd be in a lot of doo doo.
I always look forward to days off and either I find myself buried in chores and errands and minor emergencies with pets, or I find myself bored out of my mind and getting depressed.
I like to play...but I like to work as well. Love that sense of accomplishment and satisfied sleep after an honest days work.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was born on a Sunday (yes, I also had to look it up).

So:

Is this me? Well, I try to be all of those things, although lately the "gay" part has been rather difficult. How well do I succeed? For the most part I think I do pretty well, although whatever wisdom I may have is the result of having lived long enough to acquire it (and having been raised by a very wise woman).

Listen to Rick! He's the one who's looking at you, after all.

Margret
Hats off the the wise woman who raised you, your posts reflect that wisdom and are so comforting in times of distress =)