Question Of The Day - Wednesday, July 1st!!!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would like to have a tummy tuck and lipo! Is their any thing out there that makes stretch marks marks go away? If so I want that too. I also would like something done to get rid of the scars on my face from acne. I also would like a lift! I was a C cup in 6th grade I so I never got the joy of perky boobs
want to keep them the same size maybe shape them a bit, but I like the size.
Does laser hair removal count? I would love to have that done too!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are some things, like liposuction
, I think, "Man, I want to do that." But I know I wouldn't. I have problems with my body but I'm working hard to change it with exercise. Sometimes I hate the way my face looks but I wouldn't change it, because I like to see features of much-loved relatives peeking out at me from similar features to there.

If I thought that everything would go right and all the scars would vanish I would consider some of those surgeries, but a) I've heard to many horror stories and b) I'm absolutely terrified of hospitals and surgery!

I think the plastic surgery makes women (and men, too) take away confidence in our natural selves and teaches us that if we get DDD boobs we will be finally completely happy with ourselves.
I don't mean to offend at all. JMO.

P.S. I'm aware I've made conflicting points.