Question Of The Day - Wednesday, July 16th!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay all my bills online. simply, easy and I can do it at night, when the kids are in bed, no distractions. I also like that I have a record of exactly when and how much was paid.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay most of my bills by check - mainly so I have a receipt. Sometimes I'll use my debit or credit card if I'm ordering something online, but only if I trust the website. I rarely pay for anything in cash anymore - even at the stores.

~KK~

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Most of them are direct pay from my bank account. One bill is charged to my credit card. The credit card I pay on line.

I write checks for the odd things that come up. Like parking tickets and the recent donation that Chester made to the animal shelter.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my bills are paid online.. and some are set to auto-pay, like my mortgage. There are still a handful that have to be done the old fashioned way. And then the occasional bill that has to be paid by check.

I even pay my property taxes online!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband pays most of our bills online through his checking account he has set up. On occassion though we do mail a few in- we try to do everything online though.