Question Of The Day - Wednesday, January 6th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I felt yucky when I got up this morning, so I went back to bed....looks like I slept most of the day away. Still feel yucky too.

Here's today's Question Of The Day:

How many televisions do you have in your home, and where are they located?

I have three now (got a cute little LCD TV for Christmas,) One in the living room, one in the exercise room in the basement, and now, one in my bedroom (I can watch the late hockey games now....Yippee!!!)

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am a proud TV-aholic. Mark me down for 9, I think. Most are older and don't get used much, but here they are:
Living room
Computer room
Master bedroom
Son's room - only hooked up to a DVD player
Daughter's room - only hooked up to a DVD player
Play room
Family room
Guest room - only hooked up to a VHS/DVD player
Workout room - only hooked up to a DVD player

I swear, I am not the freak that this post makes me look like. LOL

Dave

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy smokes, Dave!!

We have just the one in our apartment. Truth is we're both on our computers more than watching TV anyway.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've got 4.

One in the living room, one in the kitchen (we would miss too many plays or important happenings during sporting events when one of us would be in the kitchen making a meal!), one in the computer room (mainly for background noise - neither of us works well in silence and we don't always agree on music), and one in the bedroom.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three... One in the family room, one in the basement by the treadmill and one in my boyfriend's weekend "man cave."

furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
One in the living room. We only get 3 channels though it depends on the weather

shadera

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We've got three. One in the living room, one in the kitchen, and one in the bird room for them. (They like Spongebob, lol)

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have two. A large one in the living room and we just bought ourselves a 32 inch for the bedroom as an Christmas present from both of us to both of us LOL.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two, just bought a new 19" digital (cheapest one I could find) and there is one in the bedroom that needs to be hooked up to a digital convertor. It is hooked up to a VCR.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 3, a 47" lcd ambilight in the main lounge and the children have asmall one each in their bedroom. x

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two. The one in the family room probably still works, but is not hooked up to anything or plugged in. The one in the bedroom is a 25-year-old 19-inch -- wall-mounted so we can fall asleep in front of it, without having to get up and go to bed. We don't watch much TV -- news, a few documentary-type things, sometimes a movie, though that's more likely to be on DVD or VHS than broadcast.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 my friend...
, great question...

& there are located in:
-Master bedroom
-Workout room -
-Kitchen
nothing of plasma just normals....

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only have 1 and that is more than enough. Don't watch much TV and even if I wanted to, I don't have the time to do so. The cats keep me busy enough

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I only have 1. I used to have a second sitting in a corner of the bedroom gathering dust, but I gave it to my friend after hers broke. It saved me the trouble of hauling it off.
I'll probably get at least one more when I move to a bigger place. I'll want to get a treadmill/elliptical and I'll want a TV there. I might also want one in my computer room/office. Depending on the layout, that may be one big room or two small ones, so the number of TV's will match.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only have one that we watch, but we have 4 in our house total. One in the living room (that we watch), one in the basement (DS watches that one VERY rarely), one in the garage that we can't even get to at the moment, and a cord free television that my dad got us for xmas a few years back that we never watch.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have two....a 36-inch Sharp in the living room and a JVC 42-inch LED tv in the bedroom (that one has an Ipod dock for my Ipod, too).

I'd like to get one for the exercise room in the basement; it would make it much nicer to exercise.

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 5.
One in the Living room that we watch, and one for games and one that's not in use at all
one in each bedroom

5 total.