Question Of The Day, Wednesday January 24th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A little late. ;)

National-Peanut-Butter-Day-January-24.jpg

It's National Peanut Butter Day!

Do you like peanut butter? What kind do you like?

I prefer a chunky, all-natural peanut butter with nothing added other than a little salt.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm, peanut butter.

I prefer smooth - and I try to buy either the Jiff or Skippy naturals, which I know aren't as good as real natural pb, but whatever.

I fear someday having a child with nut allergies, especially since they're no longer just "you cant eat this" and more "you can't be in the same room as this or you will DIE!"

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smooth peanut butter, both melted on toast and combined with chocolate.

Once when I was a kid, my mother wouldn't let me have a peanut butter cup until I had lunch. I had what I thought was a clever idea and put peanut butter on one slice of bread, chocolate syrup on the other.

Tip-bread ruins the taste of peanut butter cups :barfgreen:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i simply adore peanut butter!!! :cloud9: i like smooth, chunky, all natural, and pretty much any brand -- they all have a slightly different peanut butter flavor to them. i think that if i had to choose only one food to live on for the rest of my life, i'd choose peanut butter!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to buy either the Jiff or Skippy naturals,
Me, too, I like Skippy Natural with honey best. I know it's not really natural but I hate trying to stir the real stuff. It's too stiff and I end up slopping oil everywhere. I also like Costco brand; it just has peanuts and salt, no sugar. So that's not as good on crackers or for baking, but for a sandwich with jelly it's just fine.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smuckers natural with honey is my favorite! Especially on a piece of toast. That used to be my breakfast every day. On some kind of multigrain bread too. :yummy:

2nd favorite is inside Recces Peanut Butter Cups. :D

I like chunky inside of pbj sandwiches; but not anywhere else. We used to keep multiple jars because DH loves peanut butter in all forms. We have to watch it now and mostly use almond butter. (Maranatha's Maple Almond butter is GOOD!)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like smooth peanut butter but I rarely eat it. Every once in awhile I will buy a jar of it but I still don't eat it very often. I don't know why because I do like it. I am not picky about the brand, I know many people are very picky about which brand they get. If I ate it more often I probably would have a favorite brand.