TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Good Place
House, M.D.
Sherlock
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Handmaid's Tale
The Real Housewives of New Jersey (I know! I know!)
Late Night with Seth Meyers
Survivor
Lost

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite show is Castle, so I watch that all the time. Other shows I love to binge are Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, Grace & Frankie, Superstore, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Schitt's Creek. Some older shows that I love are Who's The Boss?, Moonlighting, I Love Lucy, and Laverne & Shirley.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never had much of a chance to binge watch anything when I was working,but now that I've retired...oh my.I love cop and medical shows,both old and some new.Also some that they have on PBS...some of the oldies like Julius Ceasar I wish I could find again.So...Blue Bloods,Law & Order,the Closer,Grey's Anatomy.When I wax nostalgic,I'll go to hulu and hunt up Chicago Hope,Hill Street Blues,Fame,E.R.......

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't binge watched in a long time except for every New Year's Day when they have a Twilight Zone marathon.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Canceled series which I loved:
Father Brown Murder Mysteries
Granchester
Grantchester?! Canceled?! I know Norton is leaving, but I thought they were keeping it going?

A lot of you like Outlander. I must be missing out on something good.
Not in my opinion! My husband and I tried watching it and I had made it through the first few books, but it really was not enjoyable for us. I found the books okay enough.

My anxiety keeps the tv on all the time, so bing watching is really just my everyday life. Although, I often just have on an already-been-watched series while I am doing stuff around the house.

Some of my favorites:
Doctor Who
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
The Detectorists
Gran Hotel (The Spanish version)
Chuno
Longmire
Game of Thrones
The Handmaid's Tale
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (I expected to hate it.)
Land Girls
Bomb Girls
My Mother and Other Strangers
Grantchester
Poldark
Barry
Daredevil
The Punisher
The Defenders
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Parks and Recreation
Peaky Blinders
Ripper Street
Glow
The IT Crowd
The OA (Season 2 is taking way too long to be released!)
Call the Midwife
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Man From the High Castle
The United States of Tara
The Good Place
Arrested Development
Broadchurch
Mr. Sunshine
Home Fires
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Orphan Black
Deadwood

I am looking forward to Good Omens!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
@PipersMom I had started watching Justified when it first appeared; I think I got through the first season or so. That would definitely be a binge-worthy show. I like Timothy Olyphant.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thanks for the tip re X=Files. I think I'm going to really push Santa to get it for me this year. (I'm getting many of the Pendergast books from e-Bay, $3.99 or thereabouts with free shipping. And hardcover. That's not a bad deal.)

@Mia6 I am a huge Outlander fan. I've read all the books several times and am watching the series. While this season doesn't exactly follow the book, it's still quite good.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm so old I still watch stuff from days past that you all probably haven't even heard of.
As you can tell from my profile picture, I think Futurama was the most hilarious thing to hit the TV since I was born.
A few years ago my wife got me a $100 amazon gift card, and when I realized that the entire boxed set was available I bought it. Then it arrived.
Wife: "How did you pay for this?"
Me: "I can't remember, but it wasn't that gift card."
Wife: :censored:

(Me: She knew I was a big kid when she married me. :thumbsup:)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i suppose my tv watching style is quite binge-y. i stream, and most months don't subscribe to netflix or hulu or britbox, so watch amazon instant video. i'll watch various series through what's available, and then move on to another series and do the same. when i do occasionally subscribe to netflix or hulu, i'll catch up on series i haven't seen in quite a long time, watching all new (to me) episodes, and then on to the next series.

this works out really well for me, partly because i don't have much time to watch tv anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm now binging on "Mindhunter," the Netflix series about the very early days of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. Just one season, and just two episodes to go, and have NO IDEA where I'm going next. OH WAIT, yes I do! It is Saturday, so I'll go to CBS All Access and watch the 3 NCIS shows, Criminal Minds, and Hawaii 5-0!