Question Of The Day - Wednesday, January 20th!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, let me see. Two pairs of boots, two pairs of dress shoes, low heels, jandals, work shoes and gym shoes = 8 pairs. I'd love more but the cats needs come first!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have many more shoes than I will ever wear again. It's past time to do some weeding. If my feet would allow, I'd have a ton and wear them all, but they don't tolerate much heel, or anything that doesn't offer at least some support. If I could, I'd live in my old Ecco Cosmos, but the sole has split and they aren't making that model any more, and I don't like what they've replaced it with -- boo and also HISSSSSSSSSSSS!

So, apart from the ones I don't and won't ever wear again, there are the Cosmos which I keep in the office now for days when boots are necessary -- not many of those; black open back clog-type; beige Naot Karena sandals, which will need to be replaced soon, but I think they are still making them; beat-up sneakers; and red open slides that are kind of fun in the summer. 5.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise

2 pairs of sneakers (one for stuff and one for the gym)
5 pairs of sandals
1 pair of winter boots
2 pairs of heels
2 pairs of work shoes (nice flats)

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost count.... I have easy 50+ pairs. I love heels and boots and anything fancy. Oh and flip flops. I tend to buy about 10 pairs but they usually only last me 1 summer because I was a band kid and still march when I walk so the heel and ball of the foot wear very thin very quick! LOL!
And yes I am a show addict. And I have a shirt that says will work for shoes. And its true! LOL!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last count I had was about 75 -100+ pairs, some I will never wear, but, I really liked so I bought them anyway. Donated about 25 pair last summer, some that were out of style and some I had never worn. Yes, I do have a shoe fetish and continue to buy when I see a cute pair that I like and they feel good on my feet.