Question of the Day, Wednesday, February 15, 2023

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Husband and I use Suave 2 in 1 always. Husband hates change even if it's just shampoo. Two boys use a 2 in 1 as well but it's made for men because they think they are "real men" and need one specifically for men. :rolleyes:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I use Aussie Miracle Waves and every once in a while I use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up. I change from time to time; but this one is doing really well to let my curls come out so I won't be changing unless I find something better.
This is hilarious MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles .. I've been using Wella Waves and it's just not working for me. I've been trying to find a good 'wavy' shampoo for ages and you've found it for me.. And it's Australian!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I tried Olaplex, too, and wasn't impressed.
I received a free sample of the Olaplex shampoo/conditioner and was surprised how much I liked it. Maybe I had been using my previous shampoo/conditioner for so long I just needed a change. I guess it depends on your hair type. :dunno:

I forgot to mention DH uses Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo. He uses whatever I buy for him. 😉

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i use herbal essences' white grapefruit & mint shampoo. generally i stick to that brand as it's inexpensive and i like the scents. i used to use their "body envy" orange-scented shampoo, but i changed to the current one when i discovered echo loves its smell. she will jump onto my shoulders while my hair is still wet so she can smell my hair and rub her head on my head.

(typing lowercase cause tango is lying on my arm) :lol2:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used plant based fragrance free Janson shampoo, conditioner and body lotion for years. But now I buy any kind of plant based shampoo and conditioner that looks good. Right now I've been using Love, Beauty and Planet with coconut oil. I really like the scent.