Question of the Day, Wednesday, Feb 7, 2017

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Wednesday, lovely people!

Here's a thing I've been pondering:

If you could become anyone, living or dead, for 48 hours, who would it be?

And now I'm gonna wimp out, because I don't know, except that I would want it to be a man, and probably not anyone especially famous.  I'd just like to have some clue of how their brains work!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'd like to be a man too. Maybe Usain Bolt or Mo Farah or one of those artistic gymnasts like Ryohei Kato. It would be great to be able to run that fast or be that strong.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'd definitely want to remain a woman, maybe Princess Diana or Jackie Kennedy or Audrey Hepburn or Jane Goodall- can't choose between them.  I'm sure if I think about it longer there would be a few more. But these were the first 4 that came to mind.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm.... probably Rosemary Clooney. I'd love to be able to sing like that. But the idea of being a man & understanding how their brain works is very appealing. Maybe my DH and I could trade bodies for the weekend. :lol3:
I'd like to be a man too. Maybe Usain Bolt or Mo Farah or one of those artistic gymnasts like Ryohei Kato. It would be great to be able to run that fast or be that strong.
Now that sounds fun!! :nod:

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paris Hilton just for a couple days to be youthful (again) waste money dress up and party

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you know, i've had to think about this question for a good day or so. and i've come to the conclusion that i really wouldn't want to become anyone else, even just for 48 hours. i mean, there are things i just wouldn't want to know about anyone else, and pretty much everyone carries 'baggage' with them -- from their past. 

Last edited: