Question of the Day, Wednesday, December 28, 2016

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The calendars.com wall calendars are the ones that show up in the stores here.  They are only in the store for a minute though, no more than a couple of weeks.  

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big holiday plan is to work this weekend, just like I did last weekend!  

By the way today - the 28th - is my birthday, but I don't celebrate it because I have no family.  No husband, no kids,.  My family are my kitties and they didn't buy me anything!  Lol.  It's been a pretty sad day for me but I kept my mind off it at work.  A very busy, frustrating day at work too.  Life will just never be the same without my mom.  

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

By the way today - the 28th - is my birthday, but I don't celebrate it because I have no family.  No husband, no kids,.  My family are my kitties and they didn't buy me anything!  Lol.  It's been a pretty sad day for me but I kept my mind off it at work.  A very busy, frustrating day at work too.  Life will just never be the same without my mom.  
Happy Birthday!  I'm sorry you don't celebrate it because you have no family but I bet there are a lot of members here that would join you in celebration, myself included.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

My big holiday plan is to work this weekend, just like I did last weekend!  

Happy Birthday Ginny!! Sorry I missed it! I took a few days off the puter.

New Years Eve I will be reading. I seem to be able to stay awake later in the night than before. Nothing special. Honeybee will be curled up on my chest in her nest of biscuit blankets and Pumps will be on Jon's couch curled up with him.

He watches Movies and History channel mens stuff. I usually got my nose in a book and restarted playing candy krush so that will be my entertainment. no special foods. quiet night.

I haven't done anything for new years for YEARS. Normally I can't stay awake long enough and no matter how late I stay up I always wake at 5 so it takes the fun out of it.