Question Of The Day - Wednesday, August 6th!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You betcha...Summer is my least favorite Season, I really can't take the heat and humidity which has been the norm all summer long this year. Can't open my windows for my Misty since the air. cond. is always going. Oh yeah I am definitely looking forward to those nice brisk Fall days, I can breathe so much easier.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE autumn
I love the smell of pumpkin and gingerbread candles, baking...love the changing leaves, love the cooler temps, love halloween and decorating. Ohhh i can't wait!!!!

(Also, considering that almost daily for the past two weeks it's been in the high 90's - 100's (not to mention the insane heat indexes!!!!) here- i can't wait for cooler weather!!! Memphis heat is aweful in the summer time
)

tamarae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like autumn, but its always pretty late in showing here... we're gonna be hot for another couple few months still.

I miss leaving the windows open at night and the cool morning and evening air, so yeah, bring it on!

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am soooo ready for summer to be over. I hate the heat. I'm one of those crazies that loves cold, wind, rain and snow.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not quite ready for summer to be over yet, but autumn is my very favorite time of year.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Fall? What's that? We're lucky if we get below 100 degrees by October.

And the smell of wood smoke? Unfortunately, that's usually from wildfires instead of fireplaces.

So if any of you want to send some of your beautiful fall weather this way, I'll keep an eye out for it.