Question Of The Day - Wednesday, August 27th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Here's today's question of the day!

Do you reward your self for reaching a goal, or meeting a challange?

I tend to help someone else celebrate reaching a goal, but often don't do anything special when I reach my own goal. If it's an important enough goal, my family always seems to celebrate the success with me though, so it does get celebrated!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes do depending on what it is..

I use to be much more goal-oriented then I am now because of that I use to spend more time working towards things then I would actually enjoying the ahceivement...

I have learned over the years not to make everything a challenge so now sometimes things pass by without me even realizing that I have finished..

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always do. It usually involves splurge buying. Mostly superficial items like shoes, clothes, and jewelry. It has to be something that was hard to reach though.

If itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a small goal I will go out and buy myself a really nice bottle of wine that I normally donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t drink, make myself a really awesome dinner and eat cheese cake for dessert LOL. Cheese cake is the best reward for anything

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aww great now I want cheesecake

I do once and a while depends on what the goal was and what I did to get there

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I have money to spare I like to go out to eat or buy a game of some sort. It's nice to treat yourself to something once in a while!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I started my weight loss goal, I said that when I get to a certain weight, I want to celebrate and get a new tattoo. Well, I'm past that goal and I haven't gotten it yet. I think it's a combination of finding exactly what I want and having the money.

If I have the money to do something special, I sometimes will buy myself something special like a new outfit or purse or something.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will sometimes, depending upon what the goal is, and if whether or not I have the money.

I'm certainly gonna "treat" myself, IF I win my disability case!
I've been w/o my own vehicle now for almost three years, and depending upon the settlement I receive, I'm gonna put a down payment on that Mustang I've always wanted!
(after I pay some bills, that is!
)