Question Of The Day - Wednesday, April 7th!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep a couple of umbrella's in the house, one used to be at work. I have one in the car. If it's not raining to hard I make a run for the car from the house without the umbrella, if it's really a down pour I will have the umbrella over me. I have a clear see through color, a red one and a blue one. Hate carrying them around tho so I try not to use them unless absolutely necessary.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie thats a lot of umbrellas to keep in the car

I keep a black one in my car and I keep a big huge heavy one inside the house.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No umbrella here, its impossible to hold one and push a pushchair (which I always do) and I always seem to get caught in the rain and get totally drenched. I have lost count of the number of kids umbrellas my youngest daughter has had, she won't have a raincover on her pushchair so she has an umbrella instead but they last about 2 days as she takes them everywhere (even to bed
) and they end up getting broke, so next time we get bad weather we have to buy a new one
Atleast she stays dry. x

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't use them or have any. Storms here are often a bit violent. You don't want to carry an umbrella when there's a lot of lightning. Nor is it fun to hang on to one with the wind that often accompanies our storms.

Since more often than not it's a very heavy rain, it's best to stay inside or take your chances running as fast as you possibly can.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a small black portable Totes version for traveling. Otherwise, they mostly stay in the car - maroon, black, brown. Plain.

I do have a bright, turquoise blue rain jacket from Lands End and I use that more b/c it has a hood.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It so rarely rains here I don't need to own an umbrella.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I was just thinking about when this question will be asked
Since today it was raining and my umbrellas has kittens on it, I was eager to brag

It's navy blue and has a pattern with pink and white kitties all over it
And I always have it in my car, if it looks like it's going to rain I carry it with me throughout the day, since I go to school at a fairly large campus, buildings are about half a mile away sometimes so I need to have an umbrella if it rains..