Question Of The Day, Wednesday, April 4, 2018

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many places where I want to go, but right now if money wasn't an option I'd definitely go to Japan. I'm interested in Japanese culture and would love to visit Tokyo, Koyoto and Mount Fuji. I would ideally like to visit in spring as all the gorgeous cherry blossoms are out then, and I would like to go to an authentic Hinami festival (I've been to ones in England, and am going to one in Kent next weekend).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
But the one place I've really wanted to go if money was no object and I could guarantee a safe trip would be Egypt to see the pyramids.
SIGH...that's a bit of a dream for me, but I can't tolerate that kind of heat. It is the reason that Greece isn't on my list. When I was much, much younger, I wanted to spend 3 months doing the Mediterranean countries, spending about a month in each...but ONLY if I could afford local, bi-lingual guides so I could explore the small villages and by-ways.

Australia. Did you know that there's a town in Australia where it's illegal to mine opals, so the residents build their houses underground, because that isn't illegal, nor is selling the rocks you may have dug up when you decided to add a new room to your house. :lol: "Whoops! We're going to have a baby! Better build a nursery so we can start the kid's college fund."

Margret
LOL, that's so funny! Where there's a will, there's a way!

I wanna go to outer space.
I understand that it isn't the getting there that is an issue, it's the coming back part!

SO many fascinating answers! BOY could we put together one heck of a world tour! And, given our membership here, find members to visit in most of the countries!

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If money were no object I'd visit Scotland, Ireland, England and Germany. My heritage is German so I've always wanted to go there, and I've read so many books set in the other 3 that I'd love to see them too.