Question of the Day, Wednesday April 27th

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the closest i come is with flavored tortilla chips -- like nacho cheese or ranch flavored. i don't eat them overly quickly, but they always always cause constipation in me. i think it has to do with the flavor coatings, because plain tortilla chips don't do that to me. so i rarely, if ever, buy flavored tortilla chips.

i always allow myself snacks, desserts, etc. -- in moderation. i truly believe that that's why i don't devour foods like that now, because i don't deny myself from having any -- and i used to devour those kinds of foods.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Another failing (Dear Goddess, I have so many!) are the Tostito Scoops.  They are wonderful little bowls that can be filled with chili, topped with a shred or two of cheese, and run under the broiler, or filled with my favorite guacamole recipe, topped with a touch of sour cream (thank heavens for the new squeeze sour cream) and served cold or just set out with dips.  You can get really creative with serving them.  My next door neighbor took my idea and filled them with finely chopped fajita fillings! YUM!