Question Of The Day - Wednesday, April 21st!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

A bottle of steak sauce. It's been there for well over 5 years

Who's going to do the QOTD then? I'm available.
PM Coolcat, I'm sure he'd be happy for the help!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby's been cleaning out the fridge lately, but probably condiments from 2009 - since thats when we moved in and got the fridge!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thank you TCS for you wonderful participation today!...

AND a very thank you of Heart Kelli Jo for your invaluable help, happyneess & Profesionalism always here on the forum,..with your work always made of TCS a Safe & respectable place!...

Thank you!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some home canned pickled jalapenos from summer of 2008. Only recently opened, though. The other condiments probably have similar shelf life - if those count. No bad old leftovers or anything.

I've learned my lesson about leaving canned cat food in there. There was half a canned left from the day Sherman had to be rushed to the vet. I didn't want to feed anymore of it at all to any of them because it was a fishy type - but forgot to throw it out before it got pushed back behind some stuff. Two weeks ago I was away all day and DH was left in charge of feeding the cats. He informed me that he used the can in the fridge (which was 2 weeks old at that time). I ask him what can? I hadn't been putting any in the fridge for a while now except for Sherman's C/D.
Thankfully the cats were fine but he nearly wasn't.

Lesson: keep the fridge cleaned out because DH is likely to kill himself or one of the cats through lack of common sense.