QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Whiskers Wednesday everyone! :catface:
Today's question is about our cats. I love everything about Carleton. He's very affectionate and wants to be wherever we are in the house but one of my favorite features about him are his eyes because they are so expressive.😻

QUESTION OF THE DAY? - WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE ABOUT YOUR CAT(S)?

IMG_0252.jpeg

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop is a beautiful little girl. But she's got a simply gorgeous tail. She always holds that tail up so high, it curves up over her neck. I've never seen a kitty who holds her tail like that. She's my Little Meowlamute.

I've heard that a cat who holds her tail up high is a confident cat. If that's the case, then Molli is truly the most confident kitty I've ever known!

She's also turned my bottom bed pillow into her pillow. She's lies with me at night for a couple of hours, then goes up to "her" pillow during the night. The girl knows how to relax!

MolliRelaxed.jpg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch’s expressions and facial markings. She has those big round eyes she gives me to beg with and then her little white spot on her nose. (While puffing out her white chest.) Plus a little white trail of fur up her nose leading to a patch of whites from aging. Its hard to see without being close but so, so sweet! I’ve never had a cat get grays but she’s also the oldest cat I’ve personally had.

She glares when she thinks you are taking her picture but I got this just now. :loveeyes:
5009FE7F-C5E7-4A61-A331-06F183325CD4.jpeg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Flora's eyes, the back of Remy's head (I know this is weird, but I also loved my late cat's head), and Maisie's glare. I freaking love my dog's ears by the way. I like cannot stop squeeing over them every time I see her.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...I could go on and on here!But I won't...just a few....Butter and the way she knows her dad is having cereal for breakfast,and she sits so patiently at the end of the table waiting to lick out his bowl when he's done.Mystery at how she knows when it's time for bed(as I'm changing into my gown) and she waits for the covers to be flipped back so she can claim her spot.New in Augujst girlie Penny and she doesn't talk...all she does is chirp as I'm standing at the sink doing dishes and she's wrapping herself around my legs and I know she wants to crawl in my arms and be held on her back like a baby.Her sister Cookie who says nothing at all...not even a chirp...but gets in mine or hubbys lap and just melts up against you,purring.I could go on.....but yes I am blessed!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy - The bald spot on her chin. It's very noticeable with her black fur. It makes me laugh when she's in a dimly-lit room and all I can see is her bald chin spot and the white hair on her neck. Indy also has very expressive eyes.

Echo - Like all black cats, she has noticeable bald spots above her eyes. But the vertical areas where her eyebrow whiskers come from are bald and very noticeable, which I love for some reason. Indy doesn't have anything like that. And above those spots, Echo has two larger mostly-hairless spots in crescent shapes. It's hard to explain without a picture. We call it her "clown makeup" if that helps anyone imagine it. :lol:

Tango - Her markings. She's a classic tabby/tortoiseshell/calico/??? so she has lots of interesting patches of orange and black, but what I love most are her small black fur spots. She has one above her left eye and one on the right side of her nose. The very tip of her tail also has a faint grey/orange spot, just like Squee had. :rbheart:

272039537_10165748734555332_3954361899454848387_n.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love every response here! I have a lot of kitties here so the list would be long. I think all of the things mentioned above plus, I love the special bond I see between kitties and other creatures. Sense of humor too. Maybe that is qualified as playfulness by some but since they play tricks on me, like hiding my glasses or putting my car keys in their bed, I call it humor. They make me laugh. All of them. Facial expression, beautiful eyes, happy cat tails, cat speak, whiskers and the fluff inside their ears, each one has so many features that I love! Little pink tongues and toe beans get me too. Lol

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love every response here! I have a lot of kitties here so the list would be long. I think all of the things mentioned above plus, I love the special bond I see between kitties and other creatures. Sense of humor too. Maybe that is qualified as playfulness by some but since they play tricks on me, like hiding my glasses or putting my car keys in their bed, I call it humor. They make me laugh. All of them. Facial expression, beautiful eyes, happy cat tails, cat speak, whiskers and the fluff inside their ears, each one has so many features that I love! Little pink tongues and toe beans get me too. Lol
You are so right about that sense of humour Bandit is my comedian he steals key's and runs off with them. He looks me right in the eyes because he knows I'll chase after him to get them back and then the games have started. Patches hops like a bunny when he wants to play.But yes the boy's make me laugh everyday :purr:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blues energy and sense of fun and mischief. The way he will sneak up under my chair and le out a scream and run off like crazy while I am catching spilling coffee cups and having a heart attack. His many different vocals he uses for different things to tell me what he wants and needs. And the pure force of will and determination he has when he sets his mind to something. His total loyalty, as soon as i get up to go somewhere he is there beside me. And a cat that treats me like a sibling, friend and equal.
And the looks, movements and attitudes that remind you of how close he is to his wild cousins.