Question Of The Day, Wednes Day, January 9, 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love your taste in CASTLES and having running water, heat, toilets are the perfect compliment, don't you agree?
Yep. Hence the name, "medieval modern." Must have potties, warmth in winter, coolth in summer, and tubs of hot water!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to live in something like Wright's Fallingwater. Though mold might be a problem with all that moisture!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would love to live in something like Wright's Fallingwater. Though mold might be a problem with all that moisture!
For a house designed in 1935 it looks really modern and whatever the cost of keeping the mold at bay could be paid out of the savings from your water bill.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Arts and Crafts style bungalows, small cottages, and I would like to live in one of them near the water.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the Victorian style with all the gingerbread detailing and a wrap--around porch. Tall windows and a fireplace in every room. Wood flooring of course. I would want good insulation and all the modern conveniences. That is just fantasy since I don't realistically see us moving out of the condo.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It's very cold where I live, so I want something well insulated. Must have double glazing, a log fire, loft and wall insulation, storm shutters and a big covered deck so the cats can go outside even if it's snowing.

This one looks cozy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I can just see you sitting around at night, watching the cats mildew! That said, it IS a gorgeous house!