Question of the Day Wed 12/08

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot.... again! So much has been on my mind.

Do you like to read? What do you like to read? What are you reading now?

I love to read. I read almost every night. My choice of reading material is basically Christian novels and devotionals. I am currently reading the Left Behind Series again! LOL I also love books by Janette Oke and even got my DH to read them.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE to read. If I know I'm going to be "idle" somewhere, I have to have my Nook with me or read something on my phone. Right now I'm reading a free ebook called Syndrome. It's supposed to be a medical thriller about stem cell procedures.

I like to read all sorts of things. Fiction, non-fiction, medical and legal thrillers, educational things, etc.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I looove to read!!! I like to read anything entertaining, different, something that evokes a lot of emotion- either it's something totally creepy and scary or suspenseful, whatever I just like really emotionally charged books. I prefer fiction but sometimes I go for non fiction. As far as non fiction, I like historical books about massacres, disasters, etc. I also really like to read about psychopath's psychology and what makes them cold blooded killers.

Lately I've been into a lot of fantasy/vampire fiction, there's just sooo many of them out there and a lot of them are really entertaining. Right now I'm reading the third of the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian, it's called Midnight Awakening.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to read. I will read just about anything besides romance novels and old books. My favorite authors are Robin Cook, Dean Koontz, Luanne Rice, Jodi Picoult, James Patterson, Tami Hoag, Iris Johansen, and a couple others. Lately I've been reading free books on Kindle on my cell phone. I just finished Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith. It was a good book, but I didn't like how it ended. It ended too soon, I think. I have a few others downloaded, but I can't decide which one I want to read next.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course. Umm... things that require reading?
Books, ebooks, stuff online - fiction tends to be sci-fi/speculative fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance (which crosses over into urban fantasy, technically, since most of it is found in the sci-fi/fantasy section of a bookstore). Non fiction is whatever catches my attention - usually science related. Stuff online is usually tech related.

Currently in between reading much of anything. I might read a book (ebook) later.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to read!
I read mostly fiction, anything with a decent storyline. I love Jodi Picoult, Alice Hoffman, and so many others. I have been dropping hints that I wouldn't mind an ereader for Christmas, so we'll see.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I read anything I can get my hands on. I enjoy sci-fi and have gotten into vampire and fantasy lately.