Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 2

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not a big breakfast person but If I were to have something I really like, a big mug of hot tea with milk & sugar and a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, thinly sliced red onion and tomato slices

Eggs benedict are good but it has to be fresh hollandaise sauce and eggs softly poached. 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually eat a corn muffin and or cottage cheese. I also like toast, bagels, hot cakes and hash browns (not all at the same time). I've even been know to eat pizza or Chinese food for breakfast.

Ellen

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I don't eat breakfast until at least noon.  I get up late  most mornings so I don't eat anything till later, I can't eat too early either.
a woman after my own hear. I.also get up late and can't eat.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've even been know to eat pizza or Chinese food for breakfast.
I'll do the same. My dad almost never eats "breakfast food" for breakfast---he'll eat whatever leftovers they have around. Chili, mac & cheese, spaghetti, whatever. Hey, "breakfast food" is a fairly recent cultural phenomenon; before Kelloggs and Post started ad campaigns, people just ate whatever they had for any meal.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'll do the same. My dad almost never eats "breakfast food" for breakfast---he'll eat whatever leftovers they have around. Chili, mac & cheese, spaghetti, whatever. Hey, "breakfast food" is a fairly recent cultural phenomenon; before Kelloggs and Post started ad campaigns, people just ate whatever they had for any meal.
When I worked a swing-shift and was on third shift, I got home around 7:30 in the morning. Til I stopped at my parents and helped them drink almost a whole pot of coffee, I wasn't sleepy, but I was usually starving. Pizza was good. Any kind of leftovers were good. I didn't want breakfast; I wanted food. (And actually, pizza is good any time of the day!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don't eat a big breakfast as I can't each much in the mornings. I do like cereal or a bagel or english muffin with cream cheese or peanut butter. We have breakfast for dinner sometimes. It can be eggs, sausage and waffles or french toast. I love french toast.