Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 13

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can't leave this one out. It owns the largest part of my heart :heart4:

Then we have the state I was born and raised in - New York

Then of course my current home state of Florida

I guess I can add the Colorado flag because we lived there for 10 years and DD was born there but I never considered it home. No offense if you live there. I was never able to form an emotional attachment to the place. I'm not into being landlocked. The mountains didn't do anything for me. There was too much snow. :sigh:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The Ohio flag.  I wasn't born and raised here so I didn't go to school here.  I am sure that I have seen it and it didn't register.  I didn't realize until now that it is a different shape from most flags.

I was born in and grew up in Kansas.  This is their flag.

It's hard to see on this small image but the picture in the middle is a farmer using horses.  It also has Indians hunting bison and a line of covered wagons. The Latin phrase at the top of the seal is 'Ad Astra per Aspera'  which translated is 'To the Stars Through Difficulties'

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Until you asked I had no idea that the place I'm living in has a flag. And look at how pretty it is! I think it's based on Mount Fuji. I just love that purple colour, might have to get that on a t-shirt.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Until you asked I had no idea that the place I'm living in has a flag. And look at how pretty it is! I think it's based on Mount Fuji. I just love that purple colour, might have to get that on a t-shirt.

That is pretty although it could use a few (or more) cats on it... like all of yours! Digby too of course! :nod: