Question of the Day - Tuesday, October 7

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya! ;)

What was the last dream you had?

Or at least, the last one that you can remember.

I was inside a old school horror video game - thankfully it wasn't scary or anything, but I was eager to try and beat the game!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have tons of weird dreams that I would remember almost everyday, but I think losing some hours of sleep has impacted that and I'm not recalling nearly as many anymore. My boyfriend, when I tell him what I've dreamt about, often says I have drug-induced dreams and that I need to lay off. I don't do any drugs, including prescription ones but apparently my dreams are outside the realm of normalcy (which often times dreams would be for other people, right!?).

The last one I had involved the two of us hanging out at some nice modern house with one of his closest friends, who was not at the hospital with his current girlfriend who was 14 months pregnant with their child. Because the friend in question is 6.5 feet tall, I said she would give birth to an 8 foot tall baby. That was easily my most boring and shortest dream.

I think the last one I had before that, I had this dream my mom and I were working at my aunt's restaurant and these two tables were talking to each other, and then one table left and the other hijacked it and used it to sleep on. They made a fort with a blanket. Then it turned into my aunt's old fish and chip place and this lady walked in and ordered a 3 piece haddock and chips and left really quickly saying she had to call an ambulance. Right when she got outside, she got struck by lightning but was conscious and told us to just call an ambulance.

As I was dialing 911, I saw an ambulance come for her and the person she was with, some guy on crutches who had no legs, and they left in the ambulance. Then the fish and chip place turned into a three floor building, the upper two floors being an arcade, and we had to supervise the arcade while my aunt was doing something else. I wound up bringing one of my high school acquaintances in with her date (I never talked to either of them in school), another guy from high school, and they played some game that was gender-specific (playing either guy or girl character, can't remember if it was dance or dressing). The second floor was full of plushies and pillows.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dreams have all been weird and related to stress.  I'm high-strung and paranoid by nature, and that really influences my dreams.  my dreams lately have been about my new job and stressing over work, like I can't save a patient or something.

littlelion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ohh, I've been waiting for this question! ;)

My dream was really weird -

I was back in fifth grade. (weird) it was summer vacation. My mom was trying to sign me up for a fitness program so I wouldn't be lazy during the summer. But, first, I had to audition for them before I could join. Suddenly, I disappeared from the school. I was in a place...Next to a small, old, broken down wooden home, and outside in a cage was one of my hamsters my and guinea pig. (I assume that was supposed to be my house) and then I flashed back into the school. My mom gave me a bunch of presents with a character from my favorite book on it. I was running, everyone was watching me, to see if I was good enough for the sports program. Then suddenly, I flashed back to the home. It was in the middle of no where, but this time, I was inside my guinea pigs cage.

Then I woke up

That was a really weird dream o.o

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I usually remember my dreams well.

This morning, I was dreaming I was working at a store. I needed to use the bathroom. It was a huge bathroom with about 20 stalls.. each stall was out of order as the cleaning people left garbage in the stalls. There was a huge line. Some reason I took it upon myself to take charge of the bathroom and started cleaning up the garbage and directing people to the newly cleaned stalls. Then suddenly, the bathroom merged into a huge water park with pools. I became a supervisor of the pool area.. and people were smoking up the wazoo. I found a speaker and announced that there's no smoking, and directed people to the smoking area. But some reason, people refused, so I started to go to each smoker to talk to them personally.. then I woke up.

Weird dream. No idea what it means! lol

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have tons of weird dreams that I would
remember almost everyday, but I think losing some hours of sleep has impacted that and I'm not recalling nearly as many anymore. My boyfriend, when I tell him what I've dreamt about, often says I have
drug-induced dreams and that I need to lay off. I don't do any drugs, including prescription ones but apparently my dreams are outside the realm of normalcy (which often times dreams
would be for other people, right!?). :lol3:

The last one I had involved the two of us hanging out at some nice modern house with one of his closest friends, who was not at the hospital with his current girlfriend who was 14 months pregnant with their child. Because the friend in question is 6.5 feet tall, I said she
give birth to an 8 foot tall baby. That was easily my most boring and shortest dream.
I think the last one I had before that, I had this dream my mom and I were working at my aunt's restaurant and these two tables were talking to each othe
then one table left and the other hijacked it and used it to sleep on. They made a fort with a blanket. Then it turned into my aunt's old fish and chip place and this
lady walked in and ordered a 3 piece haddock and chips and left really quickly saying she had to call an ambulance. Right when she got outside, she got struck by lightning but was conscious
and told us to just call an ambulance.

As I was dialing 911, I saw an ambulance come for her and the person she was with, some guy on crutches who had n
legs, and they left in the ambulance. Then the fish and chip place turned into a three floor building, the upper two floors being an arcade, and we had to supervise the arcade while my aunt was
doing something else. I wound up bringing one of my high school acquaintances in with her date (I never talked to either of them in school), another guy from high school, and they
played some game that was gender-specific (playing either guy or girl character, can't remember if it was dance or dressing). The second floor was full of plushies and pillows.
I think you should stop taking drugs lol

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Latest one was laughable. Three terrorists invaded our old neighborhood looking for a particular person. They started shooting in the air and banging on doors. I called 911 and a chirpy operator took my call. We ended up talking for 5 hours on the phone, in between updates about what law enforcement was doing to catch the terrorists, while I was helping the paramedics. But I had the phone to my ear the whole time. Towards the end of the call, I asked her if she would like to go out... but right then the battery died.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Latest one was laughable. Three terrorists invaded our old neighborhood looking for a particular person. They started shooting in the air and banging on doors. I called 911 and a chirpy operator took my call. We ended up talking for 5 hours on the phone, in between updates about what law enforcement was doing to catch the terrorists, while I was helping the paramedics. But I had the phone to my ear the whole time. Towards the end of the call, I asked her if she would like to go out... but right then the battery died.

That was your dream?   Wow--creative!