Question of the Day -Tuesday, October 3

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helloooooooo! Happy first Tuesday of October!

giphy (2).gif

What has been your favourite purchase so far in 2023?

I guess overall it would definitely be my trip to France 🇫🇷 Although couple of little honourable mentions, like my plague doctor plushie I got from Comic Con, my new ballet skirt which is beautiful, and some goodies for the meow meows that made them really happy!

4q6puw.gif

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say my new wooden chairs and table for my deck. They are beautiful! I have to wait until January they said to get another matching set, I had ordered two but one came in with a blond stain when the one I liked was dark!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A portable evap cooler. It's about 3' tall and holds around 2 gallons of water. 3-speed and you can use it as an evap or just a big fan. Cools my room completely, as we don't have AC, only an evap for the house.
I don't know how I lived summers without it prior to buying it.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SUV, my phone keyboard stand, my high rise bootcut jeans, my washable boots, and Tim Hortons cappuccino every friday at 10am. Hee hee.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitchen ceiling light, which replaced my ugly 1960’s era track lights. The new lights are so much smaller and brighter.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Knitting needles and yarn. :cloud9:
Yes, a LOT of yarn.

But maybe I'd say a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e Gen 5 (11"). I got it on a special sale for $249 and it's on clearance on the Lenovo Site now for $1,009. I like it a lot, it's very portable and it's better than a Chromebook.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wellll, I won't have them for a few weeks, but the new armchairs. Tried one out at the furniture shop and this type is SO comfortable. Australian made, too! They're red, so they'll brighten my grey room a lot and make it much more pleasant to sit there.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Stuff for my bathroom renovation last Summer. I especially like the new vanity.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a very small thing. I've been drinking tea for over 20 years but switched back to coffee in January.
I am now drinking Starbucks's Breakfast Blend medium roast. I can't get enough.......so satisfying👍 :redheartpump:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new PC desktop Monitor, 24 inch HDMI.
It not only makes working a lot more comfortable and pleasant than my old 20 in., but most importantly, those cat pictures and videos come out really impressive.