Question Of The Day - Tuesday, October 3

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings ~ Welcome to the first Tuesday of October! :butterfly: :chessirecat: :blackcat:

Might as well kick start with a little Halloween-y theme-y, and since this has been floating around on social media....

What would you do?

As much as I would love to say that I'd fight back and be all badarse, I'd likely be all "I must protect my fur babies!!!!" try and grab all of them and barricade ourselves in my room since I have locks there :lol:

Good thing I have a Katana in my room (Twas a gift from long ago when my parents and I were in Tokyo for work reasons. Not trained whatsoever or anything but hey, when the time is needed!) I live in a two story home so jumping out with everyone might take a moment of pondering too :headscratch:

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be screeching and dancing around so much the thing would probably leave in terror. My cats would all be hiding from the noise. If it didn't flee, I'd try throwing a desk chair down the stairs to hit it or knock it back down.Then I'd grab the sturdy Native American spear that's on the wall and shish-ka-bob it. By that time, neighbors would have flooded 911 with calls of someone being tortured and murdered at my house, so the police could take care of what remained of it.

Or I might shine a daylight type light bulb at it and watch it shrivel.

I wonder what squirting it with water would do? It works on the cats...

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoot it and then sell the corpse to the highest bidder. Someone with way too much money would want that thing stuffed and mounted to go on their wall or whatever.
Except if it were a true werewolf then it would convert back to it's human form when you shoot it. And you would be posting to TCS from prison.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Except if it were a true werewolf then it would convert back to it's human form when you shoot it. And you would be posting to TCS from prison.
Well if it were a "true werewolf" and converted back to it's human form than the selling part would not matter and it would be a simple case of self defense- me protecting myself from an intruder.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if it were a "true werewolf" and converted back to it's human form than the selling part would not matter and it would be a simple case of self defense- me protecting myself from an intruder.
I can see the headlines now. "Naked man shot during home invasion" :biggrin:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I was going to say I would shoot it-but I wouldn't be able to that fast-to get it out of the safe, load it then run and shoot it-would be faster for me to plant my steel toed boot on it's head and spear it with whatever I can grab...broom handle hurts when shoved hard and fast into someone's throat.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would slam the door shut,yell, so my babies would take cover, and lock myself in the bathroom and call 911. If that isn't a good reason to always carry a phone, I don't know what would!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think i'd look at the thing and say, 'yup, par for the course...', then open the door to the wood stove and let the flames and some smoke from it give the thing something to think about. if it decided to advance towards me/us, i'd take the fireplace tongs and lift out a flaming log, then put it back in the wood stove. while it's staring at that, i'd grab the cats and out the door we'd go!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
How did you get this incredible picture?
They hang out on the stairs all the time. They have a Kitty Highway that goes around three walls of the house and the stairs on the fourth wall.

It's kind of nerve wracking when you get up in the middle of the night because you have to pee.....