Question Of The Day - Tuesday, October 17

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings ~ Happy Tuesday! :lovecat4:

Do you like nachos? If so, how do you like them?

I like them drizzled with melted cheese, chicken or bacon, and some spicy salsa sauce. My favourite scooping sauce is Tostito's cheese dip :blush:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes I like them. I like the nachos supreme from Taco Bell with jalapenos and no tomatoes.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not that crazy about them but when I do eat them, I like them with a spicy salsa dip.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes I love nachos.
Beef/chili, cheese (smothered!), beans, cilantro, a little fresh salsa, sour cream but nothing hot. No jalepenos for me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes I do but it's not something I crave too often. DH likes to make some at home with salsa and sour cream if we have it. He'll make me some sometimes.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YES! I like them pretty much any way, from just cheese and salsa to smothered with everything you can imagine.

DH recently made loaded nachos (taco meat, cheese, salsa, guacamole, etc) on sweet potato waffle fries instead of chips. It sounds weird but is soooooo good!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I occasionally get a craving for gas station nachos. . .just chips and cheese and jalapenos (if it's a good gas station!). At a restaurant loaded nachos are good. Except I don't like meat on nachos. Especially taco beef; too greasy. Chicken chunks are OK. But meatless is better.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I used to eat them a long time age but now I prefer chips and guacamole w/out cilantro.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate 'em.
  • I don't like spicy foods.
  • I can't eat hard things because I don't have my dentures yet.
  • I'm sensitive to anything with milk proteins in it.
Margret

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on what's in the pantry as to what we put on our nachos. A good, sturdy chip is a must. Meat? Not really unless it's a super-flavorful tender fajita. Lots and lots of cheese. Fresh-cut jalapeños, some with seeds and membranes for the heat lovers and some without for the wimps. Refried beans? Maybe if they're made with bacon grease and onions. Sour cream and homemade guacamole, oh, yes! And a good cold beer to wash them down with.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, i like nachos!! :yummy:

nachos is one of the very few ways my gastro system can handle chili. although, i have to use just a very small amount of chili. i don't always add chili to my nachos though. other things i like are cheese, salsa, (most times) jalapenos. i'm sure i'd like guacamole and fresh diced tomatoes too, but i never buy/make those.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like nachos with everything on them, cheese, taco meat, sour cream, salsa. Heavy things often don't agree with me anymore so I don't eat them very often now.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Love them, especially with chicken, cheese, salsa, guacamole, etc. No black olives though!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm game for pretty much anything, except sour cream and olives. Other than that, bring it!