Question of the Day - Tuesday, November 28

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Happy Tuesday!

What is something you're hoping to live long enough to see?

- A cure for a serious illness (Kidney disease, Dementia, etc)
- North Korea being free, the Kim Dynasty collapsing for good, and uniting with the South. Obviously, WAY more easier said than done due exceptional reasons, but goodness that would be something.
- A nice quality retirement. As a millennial the odds are not in my favour but a girl can dream lol

There are many other things to list, both fun and serious, but I'll stop there for use as quick examples :)

wholesome-cat.gif

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello! Happy Tuesday!

What is something you're hoping to live long enough to see?

- A cure for a serious illness (Kidney disease, Dementia, etc)
- North Korea being free, the Kim Dynasty collapsing for good, and uniting with the South. Obviously, WAY more easier said than done due exceptional reasons, but goodness that would be something.
- A nice quality retirement. As a millennial the odds are not in my favour but a girl can dream lol

There are many other things to list, both fun and serious, but I'll stop there for use as quick examples :)

View attachment 464437
The return of pensions over 401k accounts!! LOL. OK, in reality, I want to see my kids with families. I know it may not be too far off, however, with our worldly state of affairs, I’m thinking we may not be here.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I definitely agree with cures for things like dementia, cancer and other serious illnesses. Oh and spinal cord injuries and TBIs. The nice of a friend of mine has a serious spinal cord injury. It's awful to see a teenager having to go through all this.

I'd love to see my great-grandchildren.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Quality and less expensive medical care and prescriptions for all--- especially seniors.

Cure for cancers, alzheimers (demetia).. some type of gene sequencing which can cure / eliminate most illnesses.

Peace in the world--- I doubt anyone will live long enough to see this.. sigh...

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My answer is more trivial, but I want to live to see Halley's comet. The last time it came around was 4 months before I was born. The next time will be when I'm around 75. I'd also like to live to see one of my great grandchildren. I don't have kids, but I'm hoping to have one in the next few years, so I'd probably be very old when my great grandchild would be born. My great, great grandma died at 106 though, so longevity runs in my family.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know my lifespan is shorter than the norm due to my disabilities so I haven't really thought about this. It would just be nice to make it beyond what’s expected of people with my disability!

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
-I would agree the north and south korea being one again. I can’t imagine a communist country 😭
-The US having longer and paid maternity leave, as other countries like the UK and canada have this.

Im blanking on other things..