Question Of The Day - Tuesday, November 28

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello everyone! :bliss:

If there was going to be a movie about you, who would you want to play you?

I'm not the type that is a huge fan or lover of many celebrities/actors, don't really care. However, I keep being told that I look like Uma Thurman or Scarlett Johansson (Insert roaring laughter here) with a touch of Lady Gaga, apparently. I think it is because like the first two, I am a Nothern European mutt thus the very alleged resemblance.

So I suppose Uma Thurman. But I would opt to choose someone like Natalie Dormer, whom I genuinely like as an actress. Or, magically turn Betty White decades younger and choose her :D one of the few folks I'm an actual fan of.

Or just try to pick an underrated/unknown actress to play me!

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know a lot of American actresses so I will go with what I know.

Gong Hyo Jin as adult me.
Kim Mi-kyung as present day.
Of course the movie would have to be scripted and formatted for Korean but my life would actually make a pretty good Korean melodrama.
I can't think of who I would want as childhood me but that would be pretty critical too.

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gina Rodriguez. She doesn't look anything like me, but I would choose her because she does a good job of conveying emotion nonverbally, so I think she'd capture my somewhat introverted personality.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No clue. Someone who won't mind a boring part since my life isn't very interesting. :lol:
Trust me on this: boring is good. The only thing exciting has going for it is that it makes for good stories, on condition you survive to tell them.

Margret

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Ah, an interesting question.

I have been told I look like Arianna Grande but she isn't know for her acting skills....

I haven't come across an actress with that distinct style, like Johnny Depp has or Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee and Martin Freeman have.

Then again I find that Katie McGraph and Angel Coulby who played Morgana and Gwen from that Merlin show on Netflix have great skill and their style is exceptional.

So, if I had to choose an actress to play me, I think it would be either Katie McGraph or Angel Coulby (McGraph does look more like me, but I don't really care what the actress looks like. Just so long as they capture my spirit)

Funny thing is I am an actress-in-training (okay, not quite. But I am taking a Drama class), so really, I could play me. :updown:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Movies are fantasy. So, let's get way out there and say Sean Connery. :eek2: No one I know would suspect that was me being portrayed! :noway: