Question Of The Day - Tuesday, November 27

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings Everyone! :deer:

If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

I can just picture my Morgana walking into a room with this playing in the background :lol:

And this one of Tippy Toes, Phryne and Tintin trying to break into my food cupboard....

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think this one would be a good theme tune for the whole colony. Particularly towards the end where it gets really manic.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings Everyone! :deer:

If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

I can just picture my Morgana walking into a room with this playing in the background :lol:

And this one of Tippy Toes, Phryne and Tintin trying to break into my food cupboard....

Can just imagine her walking in to Bad to the Bone, :crackup::clap:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a pic of Yammy, several in fact. but just got a new computer and will have to load them. Most are hard copies from my camera. I am NOT computer literate but will work on it! Yammy (Tommy) was a twin long haired boy, his brother died from distemper, Yammy pulled through and we made him a house cat after I gave him a topical flea medicine and all his hair fell out! And it was getting cold. My husband started calling him Yammy because he says he exactly matches a yam, or sweet potato!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a pic of Yammy, several in fact. but just got a new computer and will have to load them. Most are hard copies from my camera. I am NOT computer literate but will work on it! Yammy (Tommy) was a twin long haired boy, his brother died from distemper, Yammy pulled through and we made him a house cat after I gave him a topical flea medicine and all his hair fell out! And it was getting cold. My husband started calling him Yammy because he says he exactly matches a yam, or sweet potato!
So sorry about Yammy's twin. Did his hair grow back?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, even more beautiful than ever. I have never had a cat that has longer hair, his tail is lovely. He's more medium haired, not nearly like a Persian or anything, but his red/orange color is so special!